Toys R’ Us Canada listed some set descriptions for the 2016 LEGO Star Wars sets. This is not a comprehensive list, but gives us some shape to 2016 LEGO Star Wars.
Launch into the fantastic world of collectible LEGO Microfighters with this miniaturized version of Hera Syndulla’s personal starship, The Ghost, featuring a stud shooter with extra ammo and space to sit the included Hera minifigure with blaster pistol.
- Includes a Hera Syndulla minifigure.
- Features big engines, stud shooter and an open cockpit with space for a minifigure to sit.
- Fire the stud shooter to see off the enemy.
- Includes a blaster pistol and extra stud shooter ammo. Match up with the 75128 TIE Advanced Prototype microfighter for space-themed duels.
- Measures over 1″ (4cm) high, 3″ (10cm) long and 3″ (9cm) wide.
Galactic Empire Battle Pack (75134)
Take the fight to the rebels with the Galactic Empire Battle Pack, featuring a mini battle station with control console, dual stud blaster station and a detachable spring-loaded shooter, plus 3 Imperial Stormtroopers and an Imperial Technician minifigure, each with a stud blaster.
- Includes 4 minifigures: 3 Imperial Stormtroopers and an Imperial Technician
- Features a control console, dual stud blaster station and a detachable spring-loaded shooter.
- Detach the spring-loaded shooter to expand the battle play.
- Includes 4 stud blasters and extra ammo. Accessory elements include 2 jetpacks and 3 Imperial Stormtrooper helmets.
- Measures over 1″ (4cm) high, 3″ (10cm) wide and 2″ (7cm) deep
Obi-Wan’s Jedi Interceptor (75135)
Launch into the LEGO Star Wars galaxy of starships and iconic characters with Obi-Wan’s Jedi Interceptor, featuring an authentic colour scheme, opening cockpit, dual spring-loaded shooters, extending wings and space for the included R4-P17 Astromech Droid. Also includes an Obi-Wan Kenobi minifigure.
- Includes an Obi-Wan Kenobi minifigure, plus an R4-P17 Astromech Droid.
- Features an authentic colour scheme, opening cockpit with space for Obi-Wan to sit in, dual spring-loaded shooters, extending wings and space for an Astromech Droid. Measures over 2″ (6cm) high, 6″ (17cm) long and 6″ (17cm) wide.
- Fire the spring-loaded shooters to send enemy starships spinning.
- Includes Obi-Wan’s Lightsaber.
- Recreate the exciting opening scenes from Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
Droid Escape Pod (75136)
Recreate epic scenes from Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope with this LEGO Droid Escape Pod with opening hatches, large engines at the back, space for 2 characters, and a detailed interior including a display showing the top-secret Death Star plans. Includes 3 minifigures: C-3PO and 2 Jawas, plus an R2-D2 Astromech Droid.
- Includes 3 minifigures: C-3PO and 2 Jawas, plus an R2-D2 Astromech Droid.
- Features opening hatches, large engines at the back and a detailed interior with space for 2 characters and a display showing the top-secret Death Star plans.
- Includes 2 Jawa ion blasters.
- Recreate the unforgettable opening scenes from Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope.
- Measures over 2″ (7cm) high, 5″ (14cm) long and 2″ (6cm) wide with hatches closed, and over 5″ (13cm) wide when open.
Kanan’s Speeder Bike (75141)
Help Kanan sneak past the Stormtrooper on his speeder bike and hook up the containers loaded with weapons. Can he make a quick escape before they spot him? Its up to you to decide.
- Features Kanans Speeder Bike and 2 buildable, opening cargo containers.
- Weapons include Kanans Lightsaber, the Stormtroopers blaster and the Imperial Combat Drivers blaster pistol.
- Accessory elements include an Imperial Combat Driver helmet and Stormtrooper helmet.
- As featured in the Star Wars Rebels animated TV series.
- Speeder bike measures over 1 (4cm) high, 5 (15cm) long and 1 (5cm) wide, and over 10 (27cm) long with cargo containers attached.