The much awaited LEGO CMF Series 16 (71013) is finally out! LEGO just made their official announcement via their Facebook and Twitter accounts, with the announcement also posted at shop.LEGO.com. Though the reveal is not really groundbreaking considering that the LEGO CMF Series 16 has already appeared at some Toys R Us stores and even at select LEGO Stores as well. Nevertheless, it’s good that TLG had come out with the announcement, together with the official names of the minifigures in the series. With a great feel guide at hand, landing your favorite Series 16 minifig is just a walk in the park.
Here’s LEGO’s official description of 71013, together with the names and taglines of each minifigure.
Collect the LEGO® Minifigures, Series 16—A story in every bag!
Bring new and exciting play possibilities to existing LEGO® sets, with Series 16 of the LEGO Minifigures Collection, featuring a Desert Warrior, Penguin Boy, Ice Queen, Spy, Banana Guy, Hiker, Kickboxer, Spooky Boy, Rogue, Cyborg, Cute Little Devil, Dog Show Winner, Scallywag Pirate, Babysitter, Wildlife Photographer and a Mariachi. Each minifigure comes in a sealed ‘mystery’ bag, together with one or more accessories, plus a display plate and collector’s leaflet
- Every minifigure comes with one or more accessories.
- Collect this exciting new series of LEGO® Minifigures characters and create new and wonderful adventures.
- Combine with LEGO® building sets for endless play possibilities.
- Have fun trading minifigures with your friends to complete your collection.
- PLEASE NOTE: Each ‘mystery’ bag contains 1 of the 16 characters available in this collection. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate requests for specific minifigures. If you purchase more than one ‘mystery’ bag, you may receive 2 or more identical minifigures.
“Is it chilly in here, or is it just me?”
“I know every grain of sand in the desert. Many of them by name.”
“I’m the best of both worlds.”
Cute Little Devil
“It wasn’t me!”
“Kicking and boxing – it’s the perfect combination!”
“Here’s the part where ye walk the plank!”
“I can’t come inside now, Mom. I’m marching across the Antarctic ice!”
“If you want to be a Rogue, you’ve got to run with the wolves.”
Dog Show Winner
“Honestly, there’s no reason why we would lose!”
“When there’s no chance of success, I’m on the job.”
“Everything is just so cute!”