Last August, we reported on more than 150 new LEGO sets that are said to debut on 2017. Thanks to Hoth Bricks and Brickset, we now have a better idea of what some of these sets will focus on, including their set names and numbers. According to their sources, the following LEGO Star Wars sets are expected to be released sometime in summer, with Brickset updating their database to include these sets.
- 75160 U-wing Fighter (Microfighters)
- 75161 TIE Striker (Microfighters)
- 75162 Y-wing Fighter (Microfighters)
- 75163 Krennic’s Imperial Shuttle (Microfighters)
- 75164 Rebel Battle Pack
- 75165 Imperial Battle Pack
- 75166 Battle Pack (Episodes IV-VII)
- 75167 Battle Pack (Episodes IV-VII)
- 75178 Quadjumper (Episode VII: The Force Awakens)
- 75179 Rebel Hangar
- 75180 The [Guavian] Death Gang (Episode VII: The Force Awakens)
- 75182 Imperial Hovertank (not Rogue One related probably)
- 75183 Darth Vader Transformation (Episode III: Revenge of the Sith) – possible rehash of set 7251 Darth Vader Transformation.
- 75184 LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar 2017
- 75185 Freemaker The Adventures
- 75186 Freemaker The Adventures
- 75523 Shore Trooper (Buildable Figure)
- 75524 Chirrut Îmwe (Buildable Figure)
- 75525 Baze Malbus (Buildable Figure)
- 75526 to 75532 Undisclosed Buildable Figures
Similarly, just2good over at Eurobricks confirms that there are two upcoming LEGO Marvel Super Heroes sets dedicated to the next MCU film, Spider-Man Homecoming plus with Brickset posting another set number: 76082, 76083, 76084. There’s also set 76088 which is unclear as of the moment on what it will be all about. Brickset also list three sets – 76079, 76080, and 76081 – dedicated to another MCU film which is the Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2. Similarly, there are two sets that refers to the LEGO Avengers Assemble video game: Captain America Jet Pursuit (76076) and Iron Man: Detroit Steel Strikes (76077).
It will definitely be a busy year for LEGO with all of these upcoming releases. What do you think about these rumored sets? What are you most excited about?