We already knew since the start of the year that LEGO has been listed as one of the exhibitors in the highly celebrated Star Wars Celebration 2017 in Orlando this April. If you’re one with the legion of Star Wars faithful who marked their calendars for this event beginning April 13 next week, then you better make sure that you don’t miss out on what LEGO has to offer. For almost two decades, LEGO has been actively involved in the Star Wars Celebration scene where fans of the movie franchise get the chance of winning or purchasing LEGO Star Wars exclusives that you can’t find anywhere else. Unforgettable examples of these are the ultra rare, solid gold C-3PO minifigures (only five were ever made) that were raffled during the SW Celebration IV back in May of 2007.
Though we can assume that it will be highly unlikely that we’ll be seeing a similar promotional anytime soon such as a solid gold minifigure, what we can expect is that the LEGO Booth has plenty of equally delightful surprises as well. These include exclusive, limited edition sets that you can purchase from the LEGO booth only through a pre-selected raffle draw. Yes, that’s how in-demand these LEGO Star Wars sets are that in order to purchase them, you need to be a lottery winner.
Here’s a recap of the rules that LEGO has drafted to guide all attendees of this year’s Star Wars Celebration. Remember: the lottery process requires registering online and will end at 12:01AM EST on Thursday, April 6 so better catch up fast.
Enter the LEGO Exclusives Lottery!
LEGO is coming to Star Wars Celebration Orlando! LEGO will be bringing several exclusive collectibles to the Show Floor and you could go home with one – or all of them! In order to streamline the process and fairly determine who will be eligible to enter the LEGO booth, we’re raffling off tickets and you could get a chance to get into the LEGO booth and snag some LEGO Exclusives – only available at Star Wars Celebration Orlando!
Participation in this process is REQUIRED in order to win a priority ticket with a reserved time to visit the LEGO booth at Star Wars Celebration Orlando. The lottery process will close at 12:01 AM EST on April 6. All winners will be notified by April 7 of the date and time that they can line up at the LEGO booth.
The LEGO booth will open to the public each day AFTER the ticketed sessions (approximately 4:00 PM Thurs-Fri-Sat-Sun) if there is remaining inventory available. The only way to get a ticket to the first sessions of the day is to enter the lottery!
Sessions for all days of Celebration:
Session 1: report to the LEGO Booth at 10:00 AM
Session 2: report to the LEGO Booth at 11:30 PM
Session 3: report to the LEGO Booth at 1:00 PM
Session 4: report to the LEGO Booth at 2:30 PM
LEGO Booth open to all Fans at 4:00 PM – pending inventory
This random drawing is for a chance to get a ticket to purchase items at the LEGO booth.
- Attendee & Professional badges only. No Exhibitors.
- One application per person only. Attendees will not be permitted to attend more than one ticketed session at the LEGO booth during the event
- You must have a valid Star Wars Celebration Orlando 2017 badge for any days you select. No exceptions. We will be checking your badge confirmation to ensure that if you win the lottery for a specific day, you have a badge for that corresponding day.
- Tickets are awarded randomly for a specific date and time and must be redeemed for that specific session only. No exceptions.
- Tickets are not transferrable and ID will be checked.
- You must bring your ticket to the LEGO booth to be scanned at the time of your session. You will not be allowed to purchase exclusives without your lottery ticket.
- There will be a strict limit of one of each item per ticket.
- You will not be able to line up at the LEGO booth before your session begins.
- Every person in line will require a ticket. No exceptions.
The bigger question in every LEGO Star Wars fans have in mind is: what are these exclusive sets that make it so important and exclusive? What will LEGO bring on the SW Celebration table? Are we going to see new sets, and what Star Wars films will they be based on? These questions will all be hopefully answered once Star Wars Celebration 2017 kicks off on April 13. We’ll keep you posted here at the Brick Show so stay tuned!