Most of the summer LEGO Star Wars sets slated for summer has already been unveiled, with the particular exception of one straight from Star Wars Episode II: The Attack of the Clones. Thanks to Toys R Us Hongkong website, we now get to see one LEGO has under wraps for quite some time. Official images of the LEGO Star Wars Jedi Starfighter with Hyperdrive (75191) have now been released, retailing at HK$999.90 or around USD129.99. It comes with the minifigures of astromech R4-P17, Obi-Wan Kenobi, young Boba Fett, and Jango Fett. The set is based from what seems to be a scene in Episode II where Obi-Wan travels to the clone-making planet of Kamino where he saw the birth of the formidable Clone Army.
TRU Hongkong also provided 75191’s product description which you can see below. The Jedi Starfighter with Hyperdrive is LEGO’s 2nd iteration of the Star Wars starship, with the first which came out in 2007. The Jedi Starfighter with Hyperdrive Booster Ring (7661) set was LEGO’s first attempt to offer this particular brick-built starfighter in reference to 2005’s Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith.
TRU Hongkong also mentioned a release date of between May 6 to 14 for the 75191, which means it’s most likely to be available in North America just in time for the May the 4th promotions.
LEGO Star Wars Jedi Starfighter with Hyperdrive (75191)
Help Obi-Wan keep one step ahead of Jango Fett in his Jedi Starfighter! Dock with the hyperdrive, grab the handle and warp to distant planets in no time. Add some firepower with the stud shooters and spring-loaded shooters, then pull the trigger to release the ship. Will Jango be able to track you down? That’s for you to decide…
Play at warp speed with Obi-Wan’s Jedi Starfighter With Hyperdrive! Warp into action with Obi-Wan’s Jedi Starfighter With Hyperdrive, featuring stud blasters, spring-loaded shooters, quick-release grab handle, 3 minifigures and a droid figure. Speed across the galaxy with Obi-Wan’s Jedi Starfighter With Hyperdrive. This detailed LEGO® brick recreation of the ship featured in Star Wars: Attack of the Clones includes an opening minifigure cockpit, space for the R4-P17 Astromech droid top section and 2 stud shooters, while the large hyperdrive features 2 spring-loaded shooters, big engines, and a grab handle for enhanced play and quick release of the docked model. This impressive set also includes 3 minifigures and an Astromech droid figure.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Jango Fett and young Boba Fett with mini legs, plus an R4-P17 Astromech droid figure.
- Features Obi-Wan’s Jedi Starfighter and a buildable hyperdrive.
- Jedi Starfighter features an opening minifigure cockpit, space for the R4-P17 Astromech droid top section (with storage space for the torso inside the ship) and 2 stud shooters.
- Hyperdrive features 2 spring-loaded shooters, big engines and a quick-release grab handle for enhanced play.
- Dock the Starfighter with the hyperdrive and pull the trigger to release it again.
- Grab the handle and zoom the model around the room.
- Hyperdrive stands on any flat surface.
- Relive exciting scenes in space from Star Wars: Attack of the Clones.
- Jedi Starfighter measures over 3” (8cm) high, 11” (28cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- Hyperdrive with docked Jedi Starfighter measures over 10” (27cm) high, 11” (28cm) long and 12” (32cm) wide.
Thanks to Brick Finder for the heads up.