Let’s take a break for a while for all the hype and excitement surrounding LEGO Force Friday II, and let’s take a look at another impressive build brought to us by LEGO Ideas. As mentioned in the LEGO September Store Calendar, the LEGO Ideas Old Fishing Store (21310) is now available both in shop.LEGO.com and on Amazon.
This largest LEGO Ideas set to date comes in at 2,049 pieces and retails for a good value of $150. Other than its great price point and modular design, what I like most about the LEGO Ideas Old Fishing Store (21310) is that it comes with plenty of sand green pieces which are pretty nice for a build at this scale. It has plenty of details that bring to mind the nostalgia of the good ‘ol fishing days. Check out the set’s product information below, and the rest of the Old Fishing Store’s official images.
Stay tuned at our YouTube channel where Stephen will build and review this cool set over the course of the week.
LEGO Ideas Old Fishing Store (21310)
Prepare for the ultimate fishing trip!
Visit the beachside Old Fishing Store, featuring a shop packed with fishing-themed elements, and a connected watchtower with a 360-degree viewing balcony and office on the lower level. Ideal for display and role-play, this model has 2 removable roofs, an opening back wall in the shop for easy access, 4 minifigures, cat and 3 seagull figures, as well as loads of other cool details and elements to fire up the imagination.
- Includes 4 minifigures: a captain, fisherman, fisherwoman and a child, plus cat and 3 seagull figures.
- Old Fishing Store features a detailed exterior, shop and connected lookout tower with office, all standing on a sand-colored LEGO® 32×32 baseplate with rock-style elements.
- Exterior features steps to the front and side doors of the store, railings, a tap with 2 pipes with meters on the back wall, ventilator and assorted elements including: ‘Anton’s Bait Shop’ sign (2×4 tile), opening times sign, ‘gone fishin’’ sign, anchor, barrel, 2 tires with chains, 3 crates with 2 fish and transparent ice-style elements, 4 fish hanging on hooks, 2 life preservers, box of hooks (1×2 tile), and a toolbox with a drill, oil can and wrench.
- Shop features an opening back wall and removable roof with mismatched timber-style elements and decorative stickers, 2 ceiling light elements, 2 opening entrance doors, 2 glass-style windows, green and beige floor tiles, 4 opening windows, shop counter, display racks, plus assorted elements including: cash register, mug, bottle, hook boxes, cash, desktop lamp, 2 oars, fishing gear including rods, harpoons and fishing nets, 3 diving helmets, 3 oxygen tanks, 4 diving flippers, a sextant, decorated map tile, TNT box, plus a spider and spider’s web under the floor.
- Lookout tower lower level features an office with 2 opening windows, boarded-up window with newspaper sticker, desk, chair, lamp and newspaper elements, plus a ladder to the upper level.
- Lookout tower upper level features a removable roof with a weather vane, 2 opening windows, 360-degree viewing balcony, plus assorted elements including a telescope, flag, ship’s wheel, lantern and 2 decorative crabs.
- Great for display or role-play fun.
- Includes a booklet about the fan designer and LEGO® designer of this set.
- This set includes over 2,045 pieces.
- Measures over 12” (32cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 9” (25cm) deep.