In keeping up with its series of designer videos, LEGO has opted to share the story behind its latest, massive set that pays tribute to the mighty Hulkbuster: Ultron Edition (76105). In conjunction with the set’s initial release, LEGO Designers Justin Ramsden and Adam Corbally have shared the details of this towering Iron Man armor. After its official reveal last month, the LEGO Hulkbuster: Ultron Edition (76105) is now available online via shop.LEGO.com and in-store at the LEGO brand store nearest you. This set comes in at 1,363 pieces and retails for $119.99 USD.
You can watch the designer video after the set’s official image, and product description below.
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes The Hulkbuster: Ultron Edition (76105)
Ages 14+. 1,363pieces.
US $119.99 – CA $149.99- DE 129.99€ – UK £119.99 – DK 1199DKK
Create and show off the mighty Hulkbuster!
Build The Hulkbuster: Ultron Edition, with a punching jackhammer arm and LEGO® light brick in the chest, and display it on the platform with attachable robotic construction arms.Includes an Iron Man, exclusive minifigure.
Build and display this superhero toy—a highly detailed LEGO® brick version of the Hulkbuster mech, featuring a rotating torso, posable fingers, arms, legs and feet, and glow-in-the-dark elements. Choose from 2 interchangeable left arms, including a jackhammer arm with punching function, and activate the LEGO light brick in the chest. This LEGO Marvel Super Heroes The Hulkbuster: Ultron Edition set also includes a display platform with alternate attachment points for posable robotic construction arms and a desk, plus a new Iron Man Mark 43 exclusive minifigure.
- Hulkbuster features a flip-up head, rotating torso, posable fingers, arms, legs and feet, LEGO® light brick in the chest, 2 interchangeable left arms—a standard arm or jackhammer arm with punching function and 12 glow-in-the-dark elements.
- Activate the chest light by pressing the button on the Hulkbuster’s back.
- Includes Iron Man Mark 43 exclusive minifigure.
- Platform features a flip-up Hulkbuster information plate, plus 8 alternative attachment points for 2 posable robotic construction arms and a desk with 2 attached computer screen elements and space for the buildable hotrod car and buildable Veronica satellite.
- Clip the spare Hulkbuster arm to either of the robotic construction arms for neat display.
- Also includes a fire extinguisher element.
- Hulkbuster measures over 9” (25cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 8” (22cm) wide.
- Platform (without attachable arms/desk) measures over 7” (19cm) wide, 8” (21cm) deep and under 1” (2cm) high.