It’s finally happening. The LEGOLAND California Resort will officially open its LEGOLAND Castle Hotel to welcome visitors beginning tomorrow Friday, April 27. This latest addition to the LEGOLAND franchise is the first of its kind in the US that follows the classic LEGO Castle theme which will engage the whole family in a magical world of brick-built dragons, magicians, and other kingdom royalties.
The LEGOLAND Castle Hotel features three room themes which includes Royal Princess, Knights and Dragons, and Magic Wizard. Read the full press release below, and if you haven’t booked yet, you may want to visit the LEGOLAND California Resort website to reserve.
LEGOLAND®CASTLE HOTEL AT LEGOLAND®CALIFORNIA RESORT IS OPENING!
Nation’s First LEGO® Castle Themed Hotel Opens to the Public for First Time Following Official Ceremony
Calling all Knights, Princesses and Wizards! LEGOLAND® California Resort is officially unlocking the doors to its newest Hotel addition, LEGOLAND® Castle Hotel. On Friday, April 27, 2018, two young knights, a wizard and a cast of characters join together to open the family theme park’s new royal kingdom. The LEGOLAND Castle Hotel is the first hotel of its kind in North America and is designed to fully immerse kids and families into a world of LEGO® enchantment and bring children’s imaginations to life!
The three-story, 250-room hotel immerses guests into a creative LEGO® world and every room is fully themed to create a castle fantasy. Guests can choose from three different room themes: Royal Princess, Knights and Dragons and Magic Wizard. Upon entering the LEGOLAND Castle Hotel, guests will first step into a Grand Hall where they are met by a LEGO wizard before taking a magical levitating lift (elevator) that will take them to one of three different floors to continue their adventure. Other unique features include a slide in the Grand Hall, LEGO building stations in each children’s sleeping area, interactive play elements in the expansive courtyard, interactive water play features by the pool, premium entertainment from LEGOLAND characters, a LEGOLAND retail store and LEGO models themed specifically to each room type. Guests staying at LEGOLAND Hotel have exclusive early access to the LEGOLAND California theme park.
- Ceremony visuals include spectacular entrances by Knights, a wizard, a flying hawk and confetti cannons celebrating the grand opening.
- Interviews with LEGOLAND California Resort General Manager, Peter Ronchetti and LEGOLAND Hotel General Manager, Frank Idris.
- Guests checking in and entering Hotel for the first time
- Three Premium Hotel room themes: Royal Princess, Knights and Dragons and Magic Wizard
- Explore Hotel featuring more than 2,000 LEGO models made out of three million LEGO® bricks, Grand Hall lobby, Royal Courtyard, Dragons’ Den Family Restaurant, Knock-knock Joke Door, LEGO play pit, interactive play structures and themed entertainment