Thinking how it’s like to be a 007 Agent? Then LEGO VIP members are in for a treat. From July 18 to August 12 and in celebration with the recent launch of the LEGO Creator Expert James Bond Aston Martin DB5 (10262) set, LEGO VIP members now have the chance to join the ultimate James Bond experience sweepstakes where winners can relive the story of how the newer James Bond films were made at the 007 Elements exhibit in Sölden, Austria. All you have to do is register via the contest’s online portal and enter your pertinent details. There is no qualifying purchase needed in order to join.
The 007 Elements exhibit in Austria is the new James Bond cinematic installation built on top of Mount Gaislachkogl in Sölden, Austria. The ultimate James Bond experience exhibit, which is due to open this winter, will feature the signature elements of the more recent James Bond films such as Skyfall and Spectre. Though the focus of the exhibit is more on the modern day James Bond films, it also promises to feature some of the iconic elements from previous James Bond titles and franchise.
One grand prize winner will be announced on August 19 where the winner will be informed via email. Here’s what the winner can expect:
- Travel package consisting of a trip for four (4) individuals to Austria. It includes round-trip coach class air transportation for winner and three (3) travel companions;
- Three (3) nights standard hotel accommodations (single room/quad occupancy);
- Four (4) tickets to the 007 ELEMENTS exhibition, the world’s-first cinematic installation dedicated to James Bond (a minimum age of twelve (12) years is recommended for the visit to 007 ELEMENTS);
- Two (2) days ski passes including ski rental equipment and private lessons for four (4).
- Over-all prize value is approximated at $15,000 USD.
If re-living the 007 Agent action is included in your bucket list of things to do, then be sure to join this contest and take the shot of being one of the very first visitors at the 007 Elements exhibit. Be sure to take note of the content’s duration period from 10:07:00 BST of July 18, 2018 until 23:59:59 BST of August 12, 2018, and read all the contest’s terms and conditions. For more information about the 007 Elements exhibit, you may visit their blogsite right here.