Thanksgiving 2018 will be arriving next week, and the Friday immediately afterwards will thus be Black Friday. There are various (often conflicting) explanations on the origin of the name, and its claims of being the “busiest shopping day of the year” are contested, but the fact remains that many shopping deals come out this time.
We can count LEGO among those who have opened up some irresistible Black Friday deals for their own formidable global chain of branded stores. But if you’re looking for LEGO at other retailers that carry them, some of these have their own Black Friday offerings.
Here’s what we might expect from three major retail chains.
- Best Buy (why an electronics retailer? There are LEGO videogames, of course!)
- LEGO The Incredibles –$59.99 $29.99 (PS4, Switch and Xbox One regular editions only)
- LEGO DC Super Villains – $49.99 $19.99 (PS4, Switch and Xbox One regular editions only)
- Target (big mechanical sets)
- LEGO The Ninjago Movie Garma Mecha Man (70613) – $59.99 $41.99
- LEGO The Ninjago Movie Lightning Jet (70614) – $59.99 $41.99
- LEGO Star Wars Y-Wing Starfighter (75172) – $59.99 $41.99
- Walmart (for early-age LEGO fans)
Now, this is likely just the beginning. There are 11 days left before Black Friday arrives, and more retailers with LEGO products in their shelves might yet hammer out some pretty amazing deals of their own.