While this might be the period of the prequel for J.K. Rowling’s Wizarding World, fans always return to the original. “Fantastic Beasts” is fascinating and all, but “Harry Potter” is always where it began. And LEGO understands that nostalgia too. It’s the driving theme for their new summer 2019 sets.
We’re really grateful to early-bird LEGO news sources like Germany’s Zusammengebaut who managed to snag these cool official images. They were originally posted on Amazon Italy. As can be seen, these LEGO Harry Potter sets recall certain events and locations from the books and films. It’s something fans would appreciate.
And here they are now:
Expecto Patronum (75945)
- from the climactic sequence of “The Prisoner of Azkaban”
- includes stag Patronus, plus Harry Potter, Sirius Black and Dementor (2x) minifigures
Hungarian Horntail Triwizard Challenge (75946)
- from the first Triwizard trial in “The Goblet of Fire”
- includes buildable Horntail dragon, and Harry Potter, Cedric Diggory, Fleur Delacour and Viktor Krum minifigures
Hagrid’s Hut (75947) – no box image was included
- an important event during “The Prisoner of Azkaban”
- includes Buckbeak figure, plus Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, Hagrid, Minister Cornelius Fudge and Walden McNair
Hogwarts Clock Tower (75948)
- prominent in the Yule Ball during “The Goblet of Fire”
- includes Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley, Cedric Diggory, Viktor Krum, Fleur Delacour, Prof. Albus Dumbledore and Madame Olympe Maxime minifigures
- mechanics enable ticking clock and minifigure waltz action