After a series of teasers on social media, LEGO has finally unveiled its next LEGO Ideas set slated to be on store shelves this November. The LEGO Ideas Dinosaur Fossils (21320) is the brainchild of LEGO fan builder Jonathan Brunn (aka Mukkin) when his creation was given the thumbs up by the LEGO Ideas design team during the LEGO Ideas Third 2018 Review Stage.
This display-worthy set comes in at 910 pieces and features three main fossil builds of a T.rex, pteranodon, and triceratops. It’s a kind of a deviation from Jonathan’s original creation, with the T.rex and pteranodon not included from the original project. However, the final result is still commendable. The LEGO Ideas Dinosaur Fossils (21320) set will be available at all LEGO stores both in-store and online starting November 1st. Read on for the set’s full product description and let me know your thoughts about this new LEGO Ideas set.
LEGO Ideas Dinosaur Fossils (21320)
Learn about life on Earth millions of years ago and create a stunning centerpiece with this collectible LEGO® Ideas 21320 Dinosaur Fossils toy building kit for adults. This 910-piece set offers an immersive, creative building experience for natural history enthusiasts who will appreciate the authentic details of the 2 dinosaur skeleton models (Tyrannosaurus rex and Triceratops) and the pterosaur reptile (Pteranodon) skeleton toy. The models are built to 1:32 scale, can be adjusted into lifelike poses and each one comes with its own stand so they can be placed alongside the included sapiens skeleton figure for a museum-style display. To complete the set, there’s also a paleontologist toy minifigure with various accessories for imaginative role-play fun. All in all, this archaeology toy makes a great dinosaur gift for adults to build solo or to share their passion for natural history with family and friends.
- A wonderfully detailed dinosaur fossils set featuring buildable, posable, 1:32 scale toy models of Tyrannosaurus rex, Triceratops and Pteranodon skeletons, each with display stands to create LEGO® style natural history museum exhibits.
- Also includes a sapiens skeleton figure with a display stand, and a paleontologist toy minifigure with a buildable crate, plus dinosaur egg, bone, hat and book elements for creative role-play.
- This collectible LEGO® Ideas dinosaur toy set includes 910 pieces for an immersive, rewarding building experience.
- New to LEGO® building? Don’t worry. This paleontologist kit comes with a booklet featuring easy-to-follow building instructions, fascinating facts about the Tyrannosaurus rex, Triceratops and Pteranodon, and information about the set’s fan creator and LEGO designer.
- Makes a wonderful paleontologist gift toy for LEGO® builders aged 16+ and anyone with a passion for natural history and dinosaurs.
- The pterosaur and dinosaur skeleton toy models make an eye-catching display. The T. rex toy skeleton is the biggest of the 3, measuring over 7” (20cm) tall and 15” (40cm) long.
One thought on “LEGO Ideas Dinosaur Fossils (21320) Officially Revealed”
Absolutely brilliant!! Bravo to Lego on producing such an excellent educational product. Great review too, thank you.