LEGO has now officially unveiled its next LEGO Ideas set that is sure to pull some nostalgic heartstrings among its adult fan base. The LEGO Ideas Medieval Blacksmith (21325) has now been listed at LEGO Shop@Home and is slated to arrive in-store and online beginning February 1.
As the brainchild of LEGO fan Clemens Fiedler (aka Namirob over at the LEGO Ideas platform), the LEGO Ideas Medieval Blacksmith is another set that takes inspiration from one of LEGO’s classic themes of the past. It managed to come up on top during the LEGO Ideas 2019 Second Review Stage, alongside the still to be officially revealed LEGO Ideas Winnie The Pooh set. Similar to the Pirates-inspired LEGO Ideas Pirates of Barracuda Bay (21322) from last year, this latest fan-based LEGO set takes its cue from the classic LEGO Castle theme, particularly with the inclusion of the two Black Knights minifigures included in the set.
Coming in at 2,164 pieces, the LEGO Ideas Medieval Blacksmith will retail for $150, and will feature a 3-level building with a removable, intricately detailed rooftop, fully furnished bedrooms, a kitchen, and of course, a blacksmith workshop. Check out the set’s official images below, plus a complete description of what you can expect from it. You may also click on the following affiliate link below to add this new LEGO Ideas set to your LEGO shopping wishlist.
2,164 pieces | $149.99 | Available starting February 1, 2021
Take a break from modern life and build this magnificent LEGO® Ideas Medieval Blacksmith (21325) display, model. The architectural details of a 3-level building from the Middle Ages are lovingly recreated in LEGO style. The roof and top 2 levels lift off for easy viewing of the fully furnished bedroom and kitchen, plus a workshop packed with items you’d have seen in a real medieval blacksmith’s smithy. Other features include a glowing forge with a LEGO light brick, plus a garden with buildable models of an apple tree and a well. Minifigures and more There are 4 minifigures to bring the scene to life: a blacksmith, archer, and 2 Black Falcon Knights with 4 swords, 3 shields, and a halberd, plus a posable horse figure with a buildable cart, dog and frog figures. Stylish gift Part of a collection of inspiring LEGO sets designed to help adults relax in a creative way, this building kit makes a wonderful gift for yourself or the LEGO fan or hobbyist in your life.
- Capture the architectural details of a medieval blacksmith’s workplace and home when you take time out from modern life to build this evocative LEGO® Ideas display model (21325).
- Includes 4 minifigures: a blacksmith, archer, and 2 Black Falcon Knights with 4 swords, 3 shields, and a halberd, plus a posable horse figure with a buildable cart and dog and frog figures.
- This 3-level building has a removable roof and the top 2 levels lift off for easy access to the fully furnished bedroom, kitchen, and workshop. The garden features an apple tree model and a well.
- The workshop is packed with accessory elements such as tools, coal, and armor. Press the bellows to activate the LEGO® light brick in the blacksmith’s coal forge and make it glow.
- Measures over 10.5 in. (27 cm) high, 10.5 in. (27 cm) wide, and 8 in. (21 cm) deep. An impressive buildable model to photograph and share, it makes a top gift for yourself or LEGO® fans and hobbyists.
- An LR41 battery is included for the LEGO® light brick in this building set for adults.
- This collectible 2,164-piece model comes with an illustrated booklet featuring the set’s fan designer and LEGO® designers, plus clear instructions so even LEGO newcomers can build confidently.