The LEGO Group has officially revealed its line up of LEGO Harry Potter summer 2020 sets all slated to be released on August 1st. We first caught wind of these sets earlier in February at the Nuremberg Toy Fair in Germany though LEGO at that time did not do a full reveal of these sets.
Read on for LEGO’s full press release, and check out the following official images of these LEGO Harry Potter summer 2020 sets – all six of them! You may also click on the following affiliate links below if you wish to add them to your LEGO wishlist.
New LEGO® Harry Potter™ Wizarding World sets unveiled
Today, the LEGO Group and Warner Bros. Consumer Products have revealed a new range of enchanting playsets for fans of the Wizarding World. Packed to the brim with delight and mystery, these captivating playsets will help bring the Wizarding World to life in a way that only LEGO play can do.
Featuring well-known characters, creatures and locations familiar to every would-be Hogwarts student in waiting, the new LEGO sets help young builders create adventures of their own. The sets provide opportunities for endless fun as fans help Harry, Ron, Hermione and their faithful friends reenact beloved moments from the films.
These new LEGO sets will enable fans of the Wizarding World to explore Hogwarts in a new and exciting way. They can discover the entrance to The Room of Requirement, lure Professor Umbridge to the Forbidden Forest, gatecrash the Ravenclaw dormitory and explore the Hogwarts Astronomy Tower.
And the adventures extend beyond the walls of the Hogwarts theme…through their play, fans will be able to release Harry Potter from the cupboard under the stairs at 4 Privet Drive, send Hedwig off to deliver an important message or explore the enchanted nooks and crannies of The Burrow.
Spanning adventures from across the eight Harry Potter films, the new sets will go on sale from 1st June and will be available to pre-order from 30th April from LEGO.com and selected retailers globally.
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ Room of Requirement – Slide the panel to reveal the hidden entrance to the Room of Requirement and join Harry Potter, Hermione Granger and Luna Lovegood for secret Defense Against the Dark Arts practice!
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ Astronomy Tower – Visit Potions Master Horace Slughorn’s classroom and office, check out the magical mandrake in the greenhouse, then explore the Ravenclaw dorm and the cool astronomy equipment.
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ Forbidden Forest: Umbridge’s Encounter - Trick Professor Umbridge into entering the Forbidden Forest and introduce her to Grawp and a few centaurs.
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ 4 Privet Drive - Explore 4 Privet Drive, the Dursley family’s home, and discover a whirlwind of excitement!
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hedwig™ - Capture the magical personality and elegant movement of Hedwig, the celebrated owl from the Harry Potter films. Available exclusively from Barnes and Noble in the US and many other retailers globally.
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ Attack on The Burrow – Explore the crazy, colourful Weasley house with Harry, Ron and the rest of the family and help protect it from the Death Eaters. Available exclusively from Target in the US and many other retailers globally.
Marcos Bessa, LEGO® Harry Potter™ Design Lead commented: “Each year we get the chance to recreate some of the most action-packed and exciting settings from the films. We hope these new products inspire young builders around the world to believe anything is possible as they act out their own adventures in the Wizarding World.”
193 pieces | $19.99
253 pieces | $29.99
797 pieces | $69.99
971 pieces | $99.99
630 pieces | $39.99
1,047 pieces | $99.99