Following the reveal of the LEGO City Advent Calendar (60268), LEGO online retailer Mein Spielzeug has also shared images of the next seasonal set in this series. Take a look at the LEGO Friends Advent Calendar 2020 (41420) and on what it has to offer.
This seasonal set is expected to arrive in September and will retail for $29.99. It is not yet listed at LEGO Shop@Home as of this posting, but I reckon it can be up at the LEGO shopping portal anytime soon. For now, let’s check out the following set images and it’s corresponding product description. Please take note that this is a rough Google translation so pardon me if there might be some confusing words or phrases.
LEGO Friends Advent Calendar (41420)
236 pieces | $29.99
- The LEGO® Friends Advent Calendar (41420) shortens the wait for Christmas. Every door hides a new gift that children can assemble. The 24 models enable Christmas role-playing games and also enrich every room as Christmas decorations.
- The advent calendar for children contains Emma, Mrs. Santa Claus, and 2 elves as LEGO® Friends play figures as well as a toy penguin and many other cool Christmas surprises as building models. Some of the models even have fun moving functions.
- Children can not only use the models as Christmas decorations but also makeup stories in the individual settings – in the LEGO® Friends heroine Emma’s room, in Santa’s workshop, and in a winter landscape – that inspire creative play adventures.
- The 236-piece set is a great pre-Christmas gift for children who will be thrilled by an advent calendar that will give them a long time after the first moments of surprise. Children from 6 years old can assemble simple models independently.
- The box is 25 cm high, 37 cm wide and 6 cm deep and can be set up safely. Children can give their other LEGO® models a Christmas touch because the great toys can be combined with all LEGO sets.
Similar to previous offerings this year’s LEGO Friends Advent Calendar 2020 tells a particular holiday story from the eyes of our Heartlake heroines. From the looks of it, the entire 24 mini-sets feature Emma’s nursery, Santa’s workshop, and an overall winter landscape. The set also comes with four mini-dolls which include Emma, Mrs. Santa, and two elves.
As a side note, it is also worth saying that Mein Spielzeug has also posted images of the LEGO Harry Potter Advent Calendar 2020 (75981). However, they were also quick to take it down, obviously because it is still on an embargo. You can do a Google search for this if you’re raring to see what this set has to offer, including what seems to be exclusive minifigures offered in this set. Interestingly, set 75981 also has the same release date of September 1, so I’m hoping that LEGO will officially reveal this anytime soon.
Lastly, we can also expect the LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar (75279) to be released around this time. Both this and the LEGO Harry Potter Advent Calendar 2020 will retail for $39.99 each, similar to last year’s offering.
Thanks again to Promobricks for the tip.