We’re still waiting for the official reveal of LEGO’s next premium installment in the LEGO Ninjago series, and it seems that the Internet can’t hold its excitement for what’s next on LEGO’s decade-running, original series. Coming from multiple sources, we now have a better look at the exclusive, LEGO Ninjago City Gardens (71741).
Singapore LEGO certified store Bricks World has published a pretty comprehensive product description of the LEGO Ninjago City Gardens, that celebrates the theme’s 10th anniversary. This newest entry in the world of Ninjago shares a modular design similar to its predecessor: the LEGO Ninjago Movie Ninjago City (70620) set. The product page published by Bricks World reveals that both of these sets can be combined for an Instagram-worthy combo display.
Coming in at 5,685 pieces, the LEGO Ninjago City Gardens features an astounding 20 minifigures, including a golden commemorative Master Wu Legacy minifig. This set is expected to retail for $300 and will have an early LEGO VIP access on January 14, and to the rest of the general public on February 1. Check out these additional images courtesy of The Brothers Brick. Stay tuned for more updates and for LEGO’s official press release which will be out soon.
LEGO Ninjago City Gardens (71741)
5,685 pieces | $299.99 | Early LEGO VIP access on January 14, and a general public release on February 1, 2021.
An incredible three-tiered ninja house playset featuring 19 minifigures for play or display celebrating 10 years of LEGO® NINJAGO®!
Relive all the excitement and thrills of 10 years of NINJAGO® City with this amazing three-tiered model and garden. Packed with 19 minifigures, you can team up again with the ninjas and their allies to play out favorite action scenes from the NINJAGO TV series, or proudly display this eye-catching model. An awesome building toy to captivate both older and younger NINJAGO fans.
Rediscover cherished memories and favorite ninja heroes with this NINJAGO® City Gardens (71741) set for play and display. Celebrate the 10th anniversary of the world of NINJAGO by enjoying a rewarding and fun-filled building task. A ninja toy for creative fun There is something to enthrall NINJAGO fans on each of the brilliantly detailed three floors, including an ice cream shop, Chen’s noodle house, the control room, and a museum celebrating the ninjas’ rich history. The building set is also packed with 19 minifigures, including all of the ninjas and some of their allies, to enhance the build-and-play experience. The ultimate construction set for all NINJAGO fans. This hugely impressive model is guaranteed to excite NINJAGO fans of all ages: a nostalgia-filled tower to proudly display for older builders, and a world of play opportunities for youngsters. The mammoth set has 5,685 pieces, so parents can also enjoy a rewarding and fun bonding experience building it with their children.
• Spectacular NINJAGO® City Gardens (71741) three-tiered ninja house model to build and play with, or display to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the NINJAGO world.
• House playset has an incredible 19 minifigures to enhance role-play including Young Lloyd, Kai, Zane, Urban Cole, Urban Jay, Urban Nya, Wu Legacy, Misako, Ronin, Hai, Cece, Mei, and Tito.
• Model is packed with rooms, including an ice cream shop, Chen’s noodle house, a ninja control room, and a museum, all with accessories and details inspired by the ninjas’ rich history.
• Each of the model’s three levels lifts off for easy play action, and there is a ladder that can be pulled up and down at the back.
• This 5,685-piece ninja playset is a great birthday gift for a passionate NINJAGO® or LEGO® fan and can be a fun bonding experience when a parent and child build it together.
• The ninja house measures over 29 in. (73 cm) high, 17.5 in. (44 cm) long, and 13 in. (33 cm) wide, which is sure to impress when placed on display.
• Includes a collectible golden Wu Legacy minifigure to also celebrate the 10th anniversary of LEGO® NINJAGO® toys.
• LEGO® NINJAGO® has an amazing collection of cool toys for play or display, including mechs, dragons, cars, and boats.
• For more than six decades LEGO® bricks have been made from the highest-quality materials to ensure they consistently pull apart. Ninja skills not needed!
• LEGO® building bricks meet the highest safety standards in the world, so your kids are in safe hands with LEGO playsets.