A couple of days ago, LEGO has released the official images of its latest Super Heroes sets based on the upcoming Zack Snyder film, Justice League. However, the reveal was somehow incomplete since we never get to see that the rest of the official images of the largest set among the three which is the LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes Flying Fox: Batmobile Airlift Attack (76087).
Thanks to a recent update at shop.LEGO.com, we now get to see the rest of 76087’s images, including a nice close up on the minifigure versions of Batman, Wonder Woman, Cyborg and the resurrected Man of Steel himself. It seems that LEGO was intentional in giving some ‘spoilers’ about Superman’s return in Justice League even if we’re still months away from the films theatrical release on November 17. Speaking of minifigures, though the Flying Fox is the largest among the three JL sets and with the most number of minifigs – the other two sets being the Knightcrawler Tunnel Attack (76086) and Battle of Atlantis (76085) – LEGO would have us buy all three of them if we’re planning to complete all the Justice League heroes. The Flying Fox comes in at 955 pieces, retails at $129.99 and will be available in-stores and online starting August 1. Here are the rest of the set’s official images.
LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes Flying Fox: Batmobile Airlift Attack (76087)
Unleash the Batmobile from The Flying Fox!
Team up with the Justice League against Steppenwolf™ and the Parademons to claim the precious Mother Box, in this exciting LEGO® DC Comics Super Heroes Flying Fox: Batmobile Airlift Attack set. The Flying Fox features a 2-minifigure cockpit with a lift-off canopy, 2 spring-loaded shooters, 2 stud shooters and space inside for the Batmobile with an opening cockpit, 3 stud shooters and adjustable wings. Includes 6 minifigures with weapons—including Cyborg’s attachable stud-shooting arm—plus a Steppenwolf big figure.
- Includes 6 minifigures: Cyborg™, Batman™, Wonder Woman™, Superman™ and 2 Parademons, plus a Steppenwolf™ big figure.
- The Flying Fox features a dual minifigure cockpit with lift-off canopy and translucent-red windshield, 2 spring-loaded shooters, 2 stud shooters, ramp to drive the Batmobile inside, and 2 rear boosters with translucent-orange elements.
- The Batmobile features an opening minifigure cockpit, 3 stud shooters and adjustable front and rear wings.
- Also includes the Mother Box.
- Weapons include Cyborg’s attachable stud-shooting arm, Batman’s Batarang and grappling gun, Wonder Woman’s sword, the Parademons’ handheld stud shooters and Steppenwolf’s axe.
- Accessory elements include Wonder Woman’s shield and the Parademons’ foil wings.
- The Flying Fox measures over 5” (13cm) high, 13” (34cm) long and14” (37cm) wide.
- Batmobile measures over 1” (5cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- Mother Box measures under 1” (1.6cm) high and 1” (1.6cm) square.