November 1 marks the global launch of the most recent LEGO Ideas set celebrating the legendary Beatles, and shop.LEGO.com has now listed the LEGO Ideas The Beatles Yellow Submarine (21306) just in time of its launch on Tuesday next week. In tribute to the band and their humble beginnings at their hometown of Liverpool, folks living in the area will have the opportunity to be one of the very first to own this one-of-a-kind LEGO set. On October 29, the LEGO Store in Liverpool will be offering the Yellow Submarine ahead of any other LEGO stores, with a chance to meet the set’s designer Kevin Szeto for a box signing from 11AM to 1PM. Check out the details of the event right here.
HasanJensen of the LEGO Ideas blog site also jumped into the celebration by sharing several images of John, Paul, George and Ringo in their minifigure forms as they take a trip down memory lane. From their favorite hangouts in Liverpool starting from the Cavern Club where all the iconic music began, to the famous red gates of Strawberry Field, where the band got their inspiration for the hit song Strawberry Fields Forever. Take a look at their escapades below.
So if you happen to be in the area on this date, be sure to drop by the Liverpool LEGO Store and join in the fun aboard the Yellow Submarine!
21306 LEGO Ideas The Beatles Yellow Submarine
Ages 10+. 553 pieces.
US $59.99 – CA $69.99 – DE 59.99€ – UK £49.99 – DK 449.00 DKK
*Euro pricing varies by country. Please visit shop.LEGO.com for regional pricing.
Let’s all live in a Yellow Submarine with The Beatles!
Build this LEGO® version of the iconic Yellow Submarine from the famous 1968 film, and journey back to Pepperland with the Fab Four! The submarine features a removable top for easy play, a cockpit that accommodates the included John, Paul, George and Ringo minifigures, two rotating propellers, four periscopes, an adjustable rudder, plus assorted accessory elements that The Beatles have collected on their journey. The set also includes a Jeremy figure. An ideal gift for fans of LEGO® and The Beatles, it’s great for role-play or to create a colorful retro display.
- Includes 4 minifigures: John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr, plus a Jeremy figure.
- Yellow Submarine features a removable top, cockpit that fits all four Beatles minifigures, four rotating periscopes, two rotating propellers and an adjustable rudder, plus a removable display stand.
- Also includes a minifigure display stand.
- Accessory elements include John’s telescope, Paul’s 1×2 ‘Love’ tile, Ringo’s round 2×2 ‘half a hole’ tile, George’s submarine motor and Jeremy’s apple.
- Build an authentic replica of the Yellow Submarine in LEGO® bricks.
- Great for display or role-playing scenes from the iconic 1968 film.
- Includes a booklet about the LEGO® fan/designer and the Yellow Submarine.
- This set includes over 550 pieces and offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 10+.
- Yellow submarine measures over 5” (13cm) high, 9” (25cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Submarine display stand measures over 1” (3cm) high, 4” (11cm) wide and 3”(10cm) deep.
- Minifigure display stand measures over 4” (12cm) wide, 1” (4cm) deep and under 1” (1.6cm) high.