The new and revamped LEGO Ideas platform is back with another building contest to test you brick-building mettle. After the successful launch of its first contest (post-Rebrick), Form Your Most Imaginative Voltron Scene, LEGO Ideas has announced another MOC-building competition that draws inspiration from Disney Pixar’s super family. The LEGO Ideas Create an Amazing Family Moment encourages aspiring Master Builders to come up with their most super cool depiction of what day-to-day life is for the Parr Family.
Submission of entries has already begun, and will end on October 10. Winners will be announced on November 13 over at the LEGO Ideas website. Submitted entries must be able show a day in the life of the Incredibles family using either physical bricks or a digital build using LEGO Digital Designer (LDD). Three winners will be selected – a Grand Prize Winner which will bring home $500 USD worth of prizes, and 2 Runner-Ups with $200 USD worth of goodies each.
Read on for the rest of the details of the LEGO Ideas Create an Amazing Family Moment, and if you’re up to task, be sure to visit its respective Contest Page for more details about the contest rules before you submit your entry. The LEGO Juniors Incredibles 2 sets are now available at your local LEGO brand store and at shop.LEGO.com. Happy building!
Create an Amazing Family Moment
What’s it like to be part of a super family? It’s probably very rewarding and satisfying to use that super strength, elasticity, invisibility or super speed to help those in need around you! Whatever it might be, LEGO® Juniors want you to build and show us your idea of a day in the life of Disney•Pixar’s The Incredibles!
It’s time to share your ideas with the community. We look forward to your contribution!
ENTRY DEADLINE: Submit your entry no later than October 10th 2018 at 6:00 a.m. EST.
How it Works
The contest will consist of 3 phases:
- Submission Phase – Build and submit your entry before October 10th, 2018 at 6:00 a.m. EST. We recommend submitting your entry 2-3 days before the deadline in the event we have to return it to you for changes.
- Judging Phase – Our judges review the entries and choose the winners by November 2nd 2018.
- Winners Announcement – We share the Grand Prize winner and two Runner Up winners here on LEGO Ideas on November 13th 2018!
How to Enter
- Build your amazing family moment using LEGO elements or a digital building tool like LEGO Digital Designer. You’re welcome to use image editing tools, such as Photoshop, to enhance your photos/presentation.
- Take up to five photos of your creation and submit them to the contest. Make sure to show off all angles and any features or functions of your creation.
- Add a title and short description.
- Upload your entry to the contest using the blue Submit Your Entry button found on the contest page.
One grand prize winner will receive:
- Movie posters signed by the filmmakers
- LEGO Juniors Incredibles 2 sets (10759, 10760, 10761)
- A $500 USD shopping spree on lego.com
- Personal artwork created by Disney artists in a LEGO frame
- A unique LEGO mosaic
Two runner up winners will receive: