We did say it was only a matter of time. Finally, after initial reveals and unconfirmed product descriptions all cards are on the table, so to speak. LEGO has released the official images for all its tie-sets to Marvel’s “Avengers: Endgame.” That includes the product boxes with all the details.
As German LEGO news source Promo Bricks discovered, the official images were first added to the relevant LEGO Marvel product listings on Amazon Germany. As can be seen below, the Reddit descriptions for 76125 and 76131 were spot on. In fact, let’s stop talking about it for now and get right on to the photos.
- Captain America: Outriders Attack (76123) – 167 pieces; Avengers Battle-Motorcycle model with disc-launchers, includes Captain America and Outrider (x3) minifigures
- War Machine Buster (76124) – 362 pieces; War Machine Buster mech-armor with articulated limbs and stud-launchers everywhere; includes War Machine, Ant-Man and Outrider (x2) minifigures
- Iron Man Hall of Armor (76125) – 524 pieces; Tony Stark’s armor gallery with Mk.1, Mk.5, Mk.41 and Mk.50 variants (all minifigures with optional Stark head and hair); features computer workstation and armor-assembly platform; also includes Outrider (x2) minifigures plus buildable figures of Dum-E robot arm and “Igor” piloted armor
- Avengers Ultimate Quinjet (76126) – 832 pieces; customized Avengers-use Quinjet model with combat tricycle model stored in rear hangar bay; both equipped with stud-launchers (Quinjet has stud Vulcan cannon); includes minifigures of Thor, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Rocket and Chitauri (x2)
- Avengers Compound Battle (76131) – 699 pieces; Avengers compound building with combat jeep and helicopter models; stud-launchers on both vehicles and Avengers HQ, the latter also features bolt-launchers; includes minifigures of Iron Man, Captain Marvel, Nebula and Outrider, plus Ant-Man microfigure and big-figs of Hulk and Thanos
Now, according to the Amazon Germany listings, these LEGO Avengers tie-in sets will become available there on April 1. That likely applies to other outlets and Shop@Home too, barring a bad case of April Fools’.
Marvel Studios’ “Avengers: Endgame” arrives in cinemas April 26, so the April 1 release makes sense. But first, we have “Captain Marvel” premiering Friday, and it’s got a tie-in also.