By now the trail is pretty much clear. And after several teases on social media, it looks like LEGO has finally lifted the mystery surrounding its latest offering. Coming in at 2,287 pieces and retailing for $199.99 USD, we now have the LEGO Stranger Things The Upside Down (75810) set inspired by the hit Netflix series, Stranger Things. Check out the following crystal clear images and official product description.
LEGO Stranger Things The Upside Down (75810)
Ages 16+. 2,287 pieces
US $199.99 – CA $269.99 – DE €199.99 – UK £179.99 – FR €199.99 – DK 1799DKK
The ultimate LEGO® Stranger Things model to build and collect!
Fans of the global hit Netflix original series will appreciate the authentic details of this highly collectible LEGO® Stranger Things toy – 75810 The Upside Down. This sturdy, brick-built model can flip between the real world and The Upside Down. The design of the model’s building instructions makes it a great shared building experience with friends and family. The Byers’ house features Will’s bedroom, the living room and the dining room. The Upside Down version of the house, from an alternate dimension, features all the rooms from the real-world model but with a dark, vine-covered, dilapidated look that fans will instantly recognize from the series. With 8 Stranger Things figures, each with its own accessories, this playset makes a great gift for Stranger Things fans who will love to build and display this model to show their passion for the series.
- This LEGO® Stranger Things toy includes 8 instantly recognizable Stranger Things minifigures from the hit Netflix original series: Eleven, Mike Wheeler, Lucas Sinclair, Dustin Henderson, Will Byers, Joyce Byers, Chief Jim Hopper and the Demogorgon.
- The Byers’ house features a front porch with furniture, living room, dining room and Will’s bedroom.
- The living room features authentic details from the series, like the alphabet wall with a light-up function, couch, coffee table, telephone, axe, ‘have you seen me?’ flyer stickered element and a bear trap to catch the Demogorgon.
- Will’s bedroom plays a central role in the series, which this model faithfully replicates, including details like Will’s boombox, bed, desk, desk lamp, drawings and movie posters.
- The dining room includes an armchair, boxes that store Christmas lights, fantasy game rule book stickered element and a potted plant.
- The attic space includes a Mind Flayer drawing stickered element and a wizard hat for ‘Will the Wise’.
- The Upside Down set captures the look and feel from the Netflix original series, including creepy vines, dark coloring and a dilapidated look.
- Chief Jim Hopper’s police truck includes a removable roof for easy access to the interior and a pumpkin element as a reminder of Season 2.
- Accessory elements include Lucas’ slingshot and flashlight, Dustin’s walkie-talkie and compass, Mike’s flashlight and walkie-talkie, Hopper’s coffee mug, Joyce’s flashlight and drawing of ‘Will the Wise’, and Eleven’s waffle.
- This Stranger Things collectible includes over 2,200 pieces and comes in 11 bags, so the real world and The Upside Down can be built at the same time for a shared building experience.
- Measures over 12” (32cm) tall, 17” (44cm) wide and 8” (21cm) deep.
The LEGO Stranger Things The Upside Down (75810) set will be available for an early release for LEGO VIP members on May 15, and at all LEGO stores and shop.LEGO.com beginning June 1. The set measures 44.6 x 32.8 centimeters, and uses some interesting pieces and building techniques to replicate the rotting, deteriorating aspect of the Upside Down. The set also features a kind of flip action that lets you switch between the normal and Upside Down worlds. The reverse side of the set also underscores some of the most significant parts of the Byers home, including its famous Christmas lights and alphabet wall. I’m quite intrigued about the stability of this set, and on how this will manage to stand on its own. I’m also interested to see how the Demogorgon will fair in its LEGO minifig form. Word also has it that this will be the only licensed set under the Stranger Things theme, so it might be better for LEGO fans of the hit Netflix series to keep a close eye on this.
In case you don’t know yet, the cool builders behind Build Better Bricks also has their own custom brick-built version of the Byer’s House available in their site. Be sure to visit B3’s website to check out the building instructions for this custom set.