After some relatively minor controversies, the LEGO Ideas Second 2019 Review Stage finally commences as announced over at the LEGO Ideas blog site. With more than 10K fans supporting each of these 10 product ideas, the window for the qualifying period between May to September 2019 has already closed. Those entries that will hit the 10K mark will be considered for the next review period which will begin on January 6, 2020.
The LEGO Ideas Review Team is still hard at work wrapping up the First 2019 LEGO Review Stage so its exciting to see how this will turn out. I’m personally cheering for 123 Sesame Street Apartment Building by Ivan Guerrero so I hope this build gets selected. For the meantime, let’s take a look at these 10 entries, and comment down below on which LEGO product idea do you think will turn out to be the next official LEGO Ideas set. Just click on the following links to know more about these entries. Congratulations to all the candidates!
1. UCS Space Shuttle Atlantis by Snelson42
2. Thunderbirds Are Go by AndrewClark2
3. Pursuit of Flight by JKBrickworks
4. History Museum by Bricky_Brick
5. The Office by Lego The Office
6. Medieval Blacksmith by Namirob
7. Winnie the Pooh by benlouisa
8. Nasa Spacecraft by Micro_Model_Maker
9. The Haunted Mansion: 50th Anniversary by GoodOlPrice
10. The Seven Dwarfs’ House by Hanwasyellowfirst
For the latest LEGO Ideas sets out there, particularly the LEGO Ideas Central Perk (21319), be sure to visit LEGO Shop@Home.