Ahoy maties! LEGO has just released a pretty neat designer video for the LEGO Ideas Pirates of Barracuda Bay (21322). Listen to LEGO design captains Sam “Shipwreck” Johnson and Austin “Flint Fish” Carlson as they give landlubbers an inside tour of their outstanding creation. Watch this.
Originally submitted by LEGO fan designer Pablo Sanchez, the LEGO Ideas Pirates of Barracuda Bay is an endearing throwback to our early LEGO childhood days where we brave the unchartered seas together with Captain Redbeard and his merry minifigure crew.
This set comes in at 2,545 pieces and will exclusively retail for $199.99 via LEGO Shop@Home beginning April 1st. Read on for more info, and you may click the link below if you wish to add this brick beauty to your LEGO wishlist.
2,545 pieces | $199.99
Rekindle nostalgic memories of childhood LEGO® construction projects with this LEGO Ideas Pirates of Barracuda Bay (21322) shipwreck island model for display and play. Enjoy some calm, quality time alone building – or share the fun with others. Discover the captain’s cabin, food store, kitchen, bedrooms, supply dock, farm, toilet, jail cell, tavern, and hidden treasure, plus lots of fun accessories, 8 pirate minifigures, assorted animal figures, and 2 skeleton figures to inspire action-packed stories. This set includes an island that can be split in half and rearranged. The shipwreck can also be dismantled and reassembled to make a ship inspired by the Black Seas Barracuda pirate ship LEGO model from 1989.
- Build and play with or display this LEGO® Ideas Pirates of Barracuda Bay (21322) shipwreck island model. The island can also be split in half and rearranged, revealing buried pirate treasure.
- The set has 8 minifigures including Captain Redbeard, Lady Anchor, Robin Loot and twins Port and Starboard for pirate role-play action, plus a shark, pig, 2 parrots, 3 crabs, 2 frogs, and 2 skeleton figures.
- Rooms including a captain’s cabin, kitchen, tavern, bedroom and jail cell are filled with accessories. The shipwreck also rebuilds into a ship inspired by the 1989 LEGO® model, Captain Redbeard’s Black Seas Barracuda.
- This 2,545-piece pirate building set makes a great birthday or holiday gift for pirate and LEGO® enthusiasts. It will give you a stress-relieving break from the daily grind – and hours of refreshing, creative fun.
- This cool pirate shipwreck island model measures over 23” (59cm) high, 25” (64cm) wide and 12” (32cm) deep. It’s sure to make a big impression whether displayed at home or as an office desk toy.