This is one exciting set that you surely wouldn’t want to miss! After several teasers over social media, the next LEGO Ideas set has been finally unveiled. Setting sail over at LEGO Shop@Home is the gorgeous and impressively huge LEGO Ideas Pirates of Barracuda Bay (21322). Check out the product details and crisp official images below.
Slated to be released on April 1st (and this ain’t an April Fool’s Day joke), the LEGO Ideas Pirates of Barracuda Bay (21322) comes in at 2,545 pieces and will retail for $199.99. Inspired by LEGO fan builder Pablo Sanchez (or Brick_Brick at LEGO Ideas), this set will certainly bring back memories of the good ‘ol LEGO Pirates days together with the daring Captain Redbeard and his dauntless pirate crew. This set is now listed over LEGO Shop@Home and you may opt to add this to your wishlist so you will be notified later on of its availability. I just hope that LEGO brand stores will be back on track on this date, moving forward.
2,545 pieces || $199.99 USD
Rekindle nostalgic memories of childhood LEGO® construction projects with this LEGO Ideas Pirates of Barracuda Bay (21322) shipwreck island model for display and play. Enjoy some calm, quality time alone building – or share the fun with others.
Rebuild into a classic
Discover the captain’s cabin, food store, kitchen, bedrooms, supply dock, farm, toilet, jail cell, tavern, and hidden treasure, plus lots of fun accessories, 8 pirate minifigures, assorted animal figures, and 2 skeleton figures to inspire action-packed stories. This set includes an island that can be split in half and rearranged. The shipwreck can also be dismantled and reassembled to make a ship inspired by the Black Seas Barracuda pirate ship LEGO model from 1989.
LEGO Ideas offers a diverse array of sets, all created by LEGO fans and voted for by LEGO fans. Inspired by real-life, action heroes, iconic movies, popular TV series or totally original concepts, there are cool model kits for people of all ages.
- Build and play with or display this LEGO® Ideas Pirates of Barracuda Bay (21322) shipwreck island model. The island can also be split in half and rearranged, revealing buried pirate treasure.
- The set has 8 minifigures including Captain Redbeard, Lady Anchor, Robin Loot and twins Port and Starboard for pirate role-play action, plus a shark, pig, 2 parrots, 3 crabs, 2 frogs, and 2 skeleton figures.
- Rooms including a captain’s cabin, kitchen, tavern, bedroom and jail cell are filled with accessories. The shipwreck also rebuilds into a ship inspired by the 1989 LEGO® model, Captain Redbeard’s Black Seas Barracuda.
- This 2,545-piece pirate building set makes a great birthday or holiday gift for pirate and LEGO® enthusiasts. It will give you a stress-relieving break from the daily grind – and hours of refreshing, creative fun.
- This cool pirate shipwreck island model measures over 23” (59cm) high, 25” (64cm) wide and 12” (32cm) deep. It’s sure to make a big impression whether displayed at home or as an office desk toy.