LEGO fans can now nostalgically return to the classic 100 Acre Wood with the LEGO Ideas Winnie the Pooh (21326) set. After releasing a teaser on its arrival, LEGO Shop@Home has been updated to include this classic A. A. Milne tale-inspired-set that is fitting for the entire family.
The LEGO Ideas Winnie the Pooh (21326) is the brainchild of LEGO fan designer Ben Alder (aka benlouisa over at LEGO Ideas) that features Pooh’s iconic house beneath the oak tree. His product idea eventually won the support of more than 10,000 LEGO fans and was given the thumbs-up of the LEGO Ideas Review Team to become the next official LEGO Ideas set during the platform’s Second 2019 LEGO Ideas Review Stage.
The build itself opens to reveal the fine details of Pooh bear’s colorful abode, complete with its furniture and other familiar items. The set also comes with new-for-2021 minifigure versions of Winnie the Pooh, Piglet, Tigger, Rabbit, and Eeyore together with their accessories. I’m glad how these new minifigure characters turned out, with LEGO taking the time to create new, insanely accurate moulds and prints for their headpieces.
The LEGO Ideas Winnie the Pooh set comes in at 1,265 pieces and will retail for $100 when it arrives on March 18 for LEGO VIP members, and to April 1 for all. Be sure to click on the following affiliate link below to add this set to your LEGO wishlist.
LEGO Ideas Winnie the Pooh (21326)
1265 pieces | $99.99 | Available beginning March 18 for LEGO VIP members
Take time out and rekindle joyful, childhood memories with this LEGO® Ideas set (21326) featuring Disney Winnie the Pooh and a delightful LEGO brick recreation of Pooh Bear’s house under a big oak tree in Hundred Acre Wood. Great to build alone or with family, the house opens at the back for easy access to the authentic details inside, including Pooh’s buildable armchair, Pooh-Coo clock, Poohsticks, honey pot elements, and much more. You can also create the effect of bees flying around beehives in the branches of the tree, like in the stories. Popular characters The model comes with Disney’s Winnie the Pooh, Piglet, Tigger, and Rabbit minifigures, plus an Eeyore LEGO figure. The friends each have an accessory, including Winnie the Pooh’s buildable red balloon, to recreate classic scenes. Special gift Part of a collection of premium-quality LEGO building kits for adults, this set makes a charming gift for yourself, a Disney Winnie the Pooh enthusiast, LEGO fan, or any hobbyist.
- Enjoy me-time or quality family time and spark childhood memories with this LEGO® Ideas display set (21326) featuring Disney Winnie the Pooh and Pooh Bear’s house in Hundred Acre Wood.
- Includes 5 characters: Winnie the Pooh, Piglet, Tigger, and Rabbit minifigures, plus an Eeyore LEGO® figure, each with iconic accessories, including Pooh Bear’s buildable red balloon.
- The house opens at the back for easy access to the authentic accessories inside including a buildable armchair, Pooh-coo clock, and elements including a Pooh Bear storybook, honey pots, and Poohsticks.
- Sit Pooh Bear on the log by the buildable fire and, with his balloon, help him ‘float’ up to see the bees ‘buzzing’ around the 2 beehives in the tree.
- An ideal birthday or holiday gift for LEGO® fans, hobbyists, and anyone who loves Winnie the Pooh, this display model measures over 9 in. (24 cm) high, 7 in. (18 cm) wide, and 8 in. (22 cm) deep.
One thought on “LEGO Ideas Winnie the Pooh (21326) Set Officially Revealed”
This is soooooo cute! Definitely going onto the 2021 Christmas List