Earlier this week another crop of product ideas were finalized for the latest LEGO Ideas Review Stage. Not long after, the attention shifted from product hopefuls to the latest official release. The 37th in order of production, here is the LEGO Ideas Fender Stratocaster (21329). Created by Ideas member Tomas Letenay from Slovakia, this set passed the 2020 First Review Stage in September that year. After several months of finalization, the product is finally listed on LEGO Shop@Home, awaiting an October 1 release. In splendid design ingenuity, 1,074 pieces assemble to create a replica of one of the most famous electric guitars. Take a look.
Just as impressive as the LEGO elements that go into this Ideas build, are the non-brick extras. The Fender Stratocaster set (21329) comes with a brick-pattern fabric strap to go with the guitar. The guitar strings are sturdy threads. There’s also a bonus sticker of the Fender logo LEGO-ized, great to stick on anywhere. Don’t try it on the completed set though; it’s too small.
LEGO Ideas Fender Stratocaster (21329)
1,074 pieces | $99.99 | Coming soon on October 1, 2021
Create your own brick-built 1970s Fender® Stratocaster™ guitar and 65 Princeton® Reverb amplifier with this LEGO® Ideas set (21329). Recall the legendary musicians who have played a Stratocaster® as you recreate its iconic curves and add authentic details such as the posable whammy bar, pickup switch and tuning pegs. The buildable amp has removable panels for easy viewing of the motherboard, reverb tank, speaker and other interior details, plus rubber cables to connect it to the guitar and footswitch.
This set includes bricks to build the guitar in either red or black, guitar picks in 4 colors and an elegant, foldable stand for the guitar model to complete a delightful display piece. There is also a sticker with the Fender logo made from LEGO bricks for you to attach to your real guitar or amp.
This building kit is part of a collection of LEGO sets for adults. It’s a top gift idea for guitar players, Fender fans, music lovers and keen LEGO builders.
- Recreate a legendary guitar with this wonderfully detailed LEGO® Ideas build-and-display model (21329) of a 1970s Fender® Stratocaster® guitar and a buildable Fender 65 Princeton® Reverb amplifier.
- The guitar features a posable whammy bar, pickup switch and tuning pegs, six strings, Fender® logo stickers, and a textile strap. The bricks included let you build the guitar in red or black.
- The amplifier has removable panels for easy viewing of the motherboard, reverb tank, speaker and other interior details, logo stickers, plus connecting rubber cables for the guitar and footswitch.
- Includes a foldable display stand for the guitar, model-scale guitar picks in 4 colors, plus a sticker of the Fender® logo built from LEGO® bricks to put on your real guitar, amp or wherever you want.
- Guitar measures over 14 in. (36 cm) long, 4 in. (11 cm) wide and 1 in. (3 cm) deep. This LEGO® display model makes a cool gift for guitar players, music lovers and Fender® Stratocaster® guitar fans.
Music-loving LEGO fans will surely do anything to possess a brick-built scale copy of this iconic musical instrument. Mark another must-buy product on your calendar this October 1; don’t forget.