Fellow LEGO fan site and insider Promobricks have just gotten a hold of what seems to be an early copy of the package insert (checklist) of the LEGO Disney Collectible Minifigure Series 3 (71038). If you remember earlier this January, it was reported that this latest CMF series will include not just 12, but 18 new Disney characters given the LEGO minifigure treatment.
And just in time with Disney’s 100th-year celebration, this upcoming CMF craze will launch this May, alongside other LEGO Disney sets that mark the occasion. Thanks to Promobricks, we can now have an early look at what we can expect from this series. Take a look at the series’ package insert below.
Right off the bat, this newer version of Stitch is a must-have for me, together with that Magician Mickey from Fantasia. In case you need to know, here are the names of these new LEGO Disney Collectible Minifigures Series 3 characters.
Top Row (from left to right)
- Oswald the Funny Rabbit with new head mold, dual-molded legs and printed 1×2 tile (predecessor to 1927 Mickey Mouse)
- Pinocchio with new head mold and printed fishbowl (Pinocchio, 1940)
- Jiminy Cricket with Parasol (Pinocchio, 1940)
- Magician Mickey with new head mold, with bucket and mop (Fantasia, 1940)
- Princess Tiana with 2×3 printed tile, crown, and frog (The Princess and the Frog, 2009)
- Dr. Facilier with printed 1×2 tile and walking stick (The Princess and the Frog, 2009)
Middle Row (from left to right)
- Queen of Hearts with wide skirt, crown, and scepter of hearts (Alice in Wonderland, 1951)
- Princess Aurora with crown and owl (The Sleeping Beauty, 1959)
- Mulan with sword and the cricket, Cri-Kee printed on what seems to be a 1×1 brick (Mulan, 1998)
- Ernesto de la Cruz with guitar (Coco, 2017)
- Miguel with guitar and dog Dante (Coco, 2017)
- Pocahontas with 1×1 round tile with compass print and leaves (Pocahontas, 1995)
Bottom Row (from left to right)
- Cruella de Vil with cape and dalmatian figure (101 Dalmatians, 1961)
- Robin Hood with new head mold and bow (Robin Hood, 1973)
- Prince John with a new head mold, sack, and coin (Robin Hood, 1973)
- Stitch with four arms and two ray guns (Lilo & Stitch, 2002)
- Baymax with big arms and red hoverboard (Big Hero 6, 2014)
- Evil Queen with cape and magic mirror (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, 1937)
As pointed out by Promobricks, it’s interesting to note the absence of an official Snow White minifigure in this series given that we already have an Evil Queen already. I really wish LEGO could have included the two in this upcoming CMF series since a proper LEGO Snow White minifigure is been a long time coming.
The LEGO Disney Collectible Minifigure Series 3 (71038) is expected to be launched in May of this year, so we can expect its marketing and promotions anytime soon this March. Special thanks once again to Promobricks for sharing this update.