The LEGO Icons’ portfolio has been expanded to include another attractive set to inspire your next off-road adventure. Based on the classic design of the Land Rover, the release of the LEGO Icons Land Rover Classic Defender 90 also marks the iconic vehicle’s 75th anniversary.
The LEGO Icons Land Rover Classic Defender 90 Celebrates a Classic
If this build is somewhat familiar to you, you might recall that this is the 2nd time LEGO will offer a set based on the Land Rover. A similar LEGO Land Rover Defender (42110) set was released last year under the Technic theme. However, this recent offering gives it a more adventurous tone with its classic green sage look, and tons of traveling and camping gear.
The LEGO Icons Land Rover Classic Defender 90 (10317) comes in at 2,336 pieces and will be available starting April 4, 2023, retailing for $239.99. Read on for the set’s full product description and take a closer look.
2,336 pieces | $239.99 | Coming Soon on April 4, 2023
Fuel your creativity with the LEGO Icons Land Rover Classic Defender 90 (10317). This immersive building project for adults lets you build one of the most famous vehicles in off-road history before taking it for a spin.
Get your Land Rover ready for adventure
Staying true to the original 1983 model, this car collectible is sand green with a white roof, black wheel trims, and a brown interior. It features functional steering, working suspension, and a choice of 2 engines. Car lovers can keep the basic vehicle as a Land Rover Estate or customize it for an epic off-road adventure using accessories such as a roll cage, fire extinguisher, roof rack, an engine snorkel, and traction plates for crossing muddy terrain.
Take the scenic route
As well as being the perfect gift for Land Rover fans and car collectors, this building set provides a rewarding project for adults who appreciate outstanding design.
- Indulge your creativity – Build and display a LEGO Icons Land Rover Classic Defender 90 (10317 ), an immersive project that lets adults create, customize, and display their own collectible car
- Authentic details – The model features functional steering, opening doors, working suspension, and a hood that opens. Inside there are accurate interior details and a coffee cup for the driver
- Ready for adventure – Customize this car collectible with off-road accessories including a roll cage, fire extinguisher, jerry cans, toolbox, working winch, mudguards, and traction plates
- Choose your drive – Build the car as a left-hand or right-hand drive vehicle. It comes with the choice of a diesel or a petrol engine, plus 3 different hood options
- Gift for car fans – This building set makes a gift for car lovers and collectors, as well as anyone who likes cool vehicles and display cars
- Dimensions – The clean version of the model measures over 6 in. (16 cm) high, 12.5 in. (32 cm) long and 6 in. (16 cm) wide