If you’re a fan of LEGO’s premium, promotional sets, then you will be glad to know that more LEGO limited edition gift-with-purchase sets are coming this April and beyond. Although the images are not optimal and quite blurry, brief product descriptions have been released by LEGO allowing us to have a sneak peek, and we are here to give you a sneak peek of what we can expect from them.
LEGO Limited Edition Gift-With-Purchase Box Design
According to a report by Stonewars, we can expect three promotional sets to be offered and revealed anytime soon. Following the design template of their predecessor particularly that from the LEGO Houses of the World 1 (40583), their unique box design adds to the exclusivity of these gifts and makes them even more desirable. With parts ranging somewhere between 168 and 292 pieces, each set has a unique theme that will surely appeal to a wide range of customers.
And though these images might be quite blurry for now, you can still have a good grasp on what we can expect from them. Furthermore, a quick search of LEGO’s building instructions page shows that these sets are already added to their database. Only their respective set names, numbers, and a picture placeholder can be seen as of now. But it suggests that an official product page for these LEGO limited edition gift-with-purchase sets are eventually coming soon. Take a look.
LEGO Flowerpot (40588)
292 pieces | Coming soon in April 2023?
• LEGO flower construction set: The flower pot contains LEGO versions of popular spring flowers such as cherry blossoms and drumsticks
• Gift for fans of beautiful interiors: The LEGO flower pot (40588) is a fascinating building project for everyone who loves plants and beautiful interiors
• Dimensions: The model is 29 cm high, 12 cm wide, and 12 cm deep
LEGO Pirate Ship Playground (40589)
168 pieces | Includes two minifigures | Coming soon in April 2023?
• Creative children’s toys: The LEGO Pirate Ship Playground (40589) is an exciting building set for little sailors aged 7 and up. Nice gift idea for World Children’s Day
• Lots of pirate details: In the playground, you will find a slide, a water cannon, 2 children’s minifigures, a palm tree, and a rotating octopus, among other things • Dimensions:
The model is 12 cm high, 25 cm wide, and 14 cm deep
LEGO Houses of the World 2 (40590)
270 pieces | Coming soon in April 2023?
• Celebrate the architecture of the world with this second building set (40590): Build this North African-inspired building from a collection of LEGO houses from around the world • Gift
for globetrotters and architecture fans: Give this set to someone who is interested in other cultures
• Dimensions: This model is 11 cm high, 11 cm wide, and 9 cm deep
Availability and Redemption
While we are eagerly anticipating the release of these sets, it’s still unclear when they will be available as free gifts in the LEGO online shop or brand stores. In some cases, sets such as the LEGO Architecture World of Wonders (40585) released last month may only be available as a VIP bonus for those who have accumulated enough points. It is still unclear at this point if these three LEGO limited edition gift-with-purchase sets will follow the same marketing strategy. Additionally, the exact availability periods and minimum order values are also yet to be confirmed.
You don’t need to worry though. I’ll keep you posted on the latest information regarding these exciting new sets. Once their official product announcement goes live on LEGO’s campaign page, you can find the full conditions for redemption. Keep an eye out for these updates, and of course, keep tabs on our blog site for more details so you don’t miss out on any of these amazing sets.
Special thanks once again to Stone Wars for the heads-up.