LEGO has revealed another LEGO Star Wars tie-in set that takes inspiration from another upcoming Disney+ series. And just in time for the series premiere of the animated Young Jedi Adventures on April 26, LEGO.com has now listed a new LEGO Star Wars Tenoo Jedi Temple (75358).
Check Out These Features from the LEGO Star Wars Tenoo Jedi Temple Set
The set is expected to launch in July and features the characters of Jedi Younglings Lys Solay and Kai Brightstar as they go through adventures on becoming fully pledged Jedi Knights. The animated series is said to take place during the relatively peaceful time of the High Republic Era, long before the events of the main Star Wars films. I’m not sure of the year when the events of the Young Jedi Adventures will take place, but looking at the much younger character of Master Yoda and how he was rendered, I guess that the series will go way back to Star Wars lore.
There’s still much to learn about the Outer Rim planet of Tenoo, but seeing how LEGO devoted a set that references this mysterious planet, we can also guess that this location plays an important role in Star Wars canon.
Though the LEGO Star Wars Tenoo Jedi Temple is intended for younger LEGO builders, I will not be surprised if LEGO Star Wars AFOLs will want to add this set to their collection as well considering the minifigures that go along with the set. Coming in at 124 pieces, this set features the minifigure versions of Lys Solay and Kai Brightstar, including a new LEGO version of Master Yoda.
Read on for the rest of the product details of this LEGO 4+ set, and you may also click on the following affiliate link if you wish to add the LEGO Star Wars Tenoo Jedi Temple (75358) to your LEGO wishlist before its release on July 1, 2023.
124 pieces | Includes Lys Solay, Kai Brightstar, and Master Yoda minifigures | $39.99 | Coming Soon on July 1, 2023
Give young kids aged 4 and up an awesome first experience of building and playing in the LEGO Star Wars Tenoo Jedi Temple (75358) starter set. The temple has a ‘levitating’ rock function and a detailed interior with lots of playful features. There is also a training droid and balance test for Jedi training, plus a speeder bike. A cool gift for Star Wars: Young Jedi Adventures fans, the set also includes new-for-June-2023 LEGO minifigures of Lys Solay and Kai Brightstar, plus a Master Yoda LEGO minifigure.
Fun to build
The simple pictorial instructions are perfect for children who are only just learning to read. For added digital fun, the LEGO Builder app features intuitive zoom and rotate tools that let kids visualize their model as they build.
The 4+ experience
LEGO Star Wars 4+ construction toys are specially designed with Starter Bricks so even first-time builders can construct vehicles, buildings, and more with just a little help from an adult or older sibling.
- Learn-to-build LEGO® Star Wars™ set (75358) – Young kids can quickly build the LEGO Star Wars Tenoo Jedi Temple and pretend to be Jedi apprentices in training with this fun-packed starter set
- 3 LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures – Lys Solay and Kai Brightstar with mid-size legs and Master Yoda with small legs. Each character has a lightsaber for Jedi training
- Tenoo Jedi Temple – Features a ‘levitating’ rock function, a kitchen with a buildable blue milk carton, bunk beds with a hinged ladder, 2 clips for lightsabers, and a crystal element
- Buildable toy speeder bike and Jedi training equipment – The speeder bike has space for all 3 LEGO® minifigures, and there is a training droid and balance test to inspire children’s imaginations
- Gift idea for preschoolers – This 124-piece LEGO® Star Wars™ starter set makes a fun birthday present, holiday gift, or surprise treat for Star Wars: Young Jedi Adventures fans aged 4 and up
- Compact set for play on the go – The temple measures over 4.5 in. (12 cm) high, 5.5 in. (14 cm) wide, and 3.5 in. (8 cm) deep