After teasing on the arrival of the next LEGO Ideas set, with its corresponding box art image leaked online, LEGO has officially unveiled its latest Ideas set that pays tribute to one of our pop culture’s most famous icon. Designed by siblings Tom and Drew – also known as BrickBros UK over at LEGO Ideas – the LEGO Ideas TRON: Legacy (21314) is a re-imagining of Disney’s TRON film released in 2010. It comes in at 230 pieces and by far, one of the cheapest, licensed LEGO Ideas set selling for $34.99.
The TRON: Legacy set is scheduled to be in stores and online on March 31, 2018 with a corresponding UK signing event at the Leicester Square Brand Store on March 29, with fans in the UK having a head start of having this set. Here’s TRON: Legacy’s official product description, followed by several crisp images.
21314 LEGO® Ideas TRON: Legacy
Ages 10+. 230pieces.
US $34.99- CA $44.99 – DE 34.99€ – FR 34.99€ – UK £29.99 – DK 300DKK
*Euro pricing varies by country. Please visit shop.LEGO.com for regional pricing.
Reimagine Disney’s TRON: Legacy movie scenes with LEGO® bricks!
Build Disney’s TRON: Legacy with this LEGO® Ideas set, featuring 2 Light Cycles, 3 minifigures and a TRON grid/display base to recreate the movie chase scene and Identity Disc battle.
Build, play and display with this futuristic LEGO® Ideas 21314 TRON: Legacy set from Disney, featuring 2 Light Cycles, each with minifigure seats and translucent-colored light-style elements, plus a divisible TRON grid with attachment points for the vehicles. Use the grid as a display base for the Light Cycles or split it in 2 to recreate the chase scene from Disney’s TRON: Legacy movie. Alternatively, stage an Identity Disc battle between the 3 included LEGO minifigures—Sam Flynn, Quorra and Rinzler—on the grid. This construction toy includes a booklet with information about its fan creator and LEGO designers, plus the lowdown on Disney’s TRON: Legacy movie and its main characters.
- Includes 3 LEGO® minifigures: Sam Flynn, Quorra and Rinzler.
- Features 2 buildable Light Cycles for Sam Flynn and Rinzler, and a TRON grid/display base.
- Sam Flynn’s Light Cycle features a minifigure seat, authentic features and assorted translucent-blue light-style elements, including power stream effects.
- Rinzler’s Light Cycle features a minifigure seat, authentic features and assorted translucent-orange light-style elements, including power stream effects.
- TRON grid/display base features 2 detachable parts, attachment points for the 2 Light Cycles and translucent-blue elements.
- Divide the grid to recreate the Light Cyclechase scene from Disney’s TRON: Legacy movie, or use it to role-play the disc battle scene with the minifigures.
- Includes Quorra’s sword.
- Accessory elements include Sam Flynn and Quorra’s blue Identity Discs, and Rinzler’s 2 orange Identity Discs. Attached to the back of each minifigure.
- This construction toy includes a booklet with building instructions, information about the set’s fan creator and LEGO designers, and the lowdown on Disney’s TRON: Legacy movie and its main characters.
- Each Light Cycle measures over 1″ (5cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- TRON grid/display base measures over 8” (22cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.