After the reveal of the new LEGO Star Wars Star Destroyer keychain, it looks like another LEGO accessory has made its way on the internet. This time, shop.LEGO.com managed to post this most recent item in their online store, specifically created for brick-minded, iPhone users. The LEGO Mobile iPhone Protective Case (853797) is now listed at LEGO Shop@Home and features a fancy new way to dress up your iPhone 6, 6s or 7. It looks like iPhone Plus users will still have to wait a little bit for LEGO Designers to cook up something similar to this one.
Anyways, this LEGO iPhone protective case comes with an 8X16 base plate attached at the back of a Belkin case, and also comes with 46 various LEGO pieces to decorate your phone in three suggested ways. The idea and inclusion of a brick-built kickstand using some hinge and clip pieces is quite clever actually. The LEGO Mobile iPhone Case (853797) will be available beginning March 1, and will retail for $29.99. Now I just have to figure out how these pieces will hold every time I bring out my phone…
Protect your iPhone 6, 6s or 7 in this customizable LEGO® Phone Cover with Studs, featuring a durable phone cover with an integrated baseplate and 47 loose LEGO elements. Build one of three mosaic suggestions or create your own personal designs. Add the arm element and you have an integrated stand for hands-free viewing of your favorite movies.
- Features a durable phone cover with an integrated baseplate and 47 loose LEGO® elements.
- Suitable for iPhone 6, 6s and 7.
- Build one of three mosaic suggestions or create your own designs to personalize your phone cover.
- Add the arm element and you have an integrated stand for hands-free viewing of your favorite movies.
- Measures over 7” (20cm) high, 4” (11cm) wide and under 1” (2cm) deep.