LEGO has finally unveiled its next LEGO Creator Expert set after several days of teasing it via social media. Just in time to celebrate 50 years of man’s historic landing on the moon, the LEGO Group is proud to announce the LEGO Creator Expert NASA Apollo 11 Lunar Lander (10266). This set comes in at 1,087 pieces and will retail for $99.99 USD at shop.LEGO.com and at your local LEGO store beginning June 1st. Check out the images below and read on the for the full product description.
LEGO Creator Expert NASA Apollo 11 Lunar Lander (10266)
1087 pieces | Ages 16+
$99.99 USD | 139.99 CAD
Available June 1, 2019
Celebrate space exploration with the NASA Apollo 11 Lunar Lander!
Celebrate man’s first moon landing with this LEGO® Creator Expert 10266 NASA Apollo 11 Lunar Lander building set—developed in cooperation with NASA to mark the 50th anniversary of a historical event that captivated the world. This collectible model features a highly detailed replica of Apollo 11’s Eagle lunar module, plus a depiction of the lunar surface, complete with crater, footprints and a U.S. flag. The descent stage comes with gold-colored landing pads and panels, opening camera and laser hatches, and a ladder, while the ascent stage has a detailed interior with room for 2 astronauts. Finished with an Apollo 11 Lunar Lander nameplate, this display model makes a great centerpiece for the home or office and provides a challenging and rewarding building experience full of nostalgia. Includes 2 astronaut minifigures with NASA decoration and golden helmets.
- Includes 2 astronaut minifigures with NASA decoration and golden helmets.
- This advanced LEGO® set features a detailed replica of the Eagle lunar lander with separate ascent and descent stages, plus a depiction of the lunar surface with crater, footprints and a U.S. flag.
- Descent stage features new-for-June-2019 gold-colored landing pads and panels, opening camera and laser hatches and a ladder.
- Ascent stage features a detailed interior with room for 2 astronaut minifigures.
- Celebrate space exploration with this highly detailed display model.
- Accessory elements include a brick-built video camera and laser reflector.
- New-for-June-2019 decorated elements include an Apollo 11 Lunar lander nameplate and golden elements.
- Measures over 7” (20 cm) high, 8” (22cm) wide and 7” (20cm) deep.