If you recall back in June, it was announced that another LEGO Marvel Superheroes set inspired by the MCU’s Avengers: Endgame will be available for fans just in time for the holidays. The set was eventually put on display during this year’s San Diego Comic Con in July, where SDCC annual pilgrims get to see in advance what LEGO has in the works for its upcoming sets. The press release also saw a handful of official images of the LEGO Marvel Avengers Hulk Helicopter Rescue (76144) set at that time, but it was obvious for any dotting LEGO Marvel fan that the announcement seems to be lacking. LEGO has not yet revealed the set’s official box art and product description that will further give details on what to expect from this new LEGO Marvel set.
Thanks to French online store Rakuten, we now have our first look at the Hulk Helicopter Rescue (76144) which features among other things, the quantum realm, bigfig version of Professor Hulk.
As you may have noticed by now, LEGO has a penchant for spreading out key minifigure characters across many sets in a particular theme. The clear take away from this set is this newer bigfig version of the Hulk wielding Tony Stark’s version of the Infinity Gauntlet, alongside a minifig counterpart of Pepper Potts’ Rescue Armor. Another interesting feature of the Hulk Helicopter Rescue (76144) is the fact that the 4 Infinity Stones that comes with it compliments with what Thanos has in another LEGO set which is the Avengers Compound Battle (76131).
Like other LEGO Avengers: Endgame sets, the Hulk Helicopter Rescue (76144) does not really have a reputation for being movie accurate. I’ve watched Endgame countless times already and that Avengers helicopter is nowhere to be seen in the film. Much so having Professor Hulk mounted on the helicopter and being dropped in battle as the following product description suggests. Please pardon the rather loose Google translation for this one.
The LEGO Marvel Avengers Hulk Helicopter Rescue (76144) comes in at 482 pieces and will retail for $60 USD starting November 25. Special thanks to Brick Heroes for the heads up.
LEGO Marvel Avengers Hulk Helicopter Rescue (76144)
Team up with the Avengers for an epic aerial battle against the Chitauri! Jump aboard the helicopter with the Rescue Armor and fire at the mighty Leviathan with triple tenon guns. Dodge glider missiles from Chitauri. Surprise the enemy by dropping the mighty Hulk into battle. Then attack using the Rescue Armor’s power explosions and Black Widow’s batons. Who will win in this LEGO Marvel Avengers final phase? It’s up to you to decide!
• Children play Rescue, Black Widow and Hulk on a buildable helicopter that fires missiles, and relive the epic Marvel Avengers: Endgame combat scenes, battling two Chitauri enemies and one articulated Leviathan!
• Includes 4 minifigures, a bigfig Hulk character, a helicopter with triple tenon guns and a Hulk drop function, as well as the Leviathan creature and the Chitauri glider, to stage aerial battles epic.
• Rescue, aka Pepper Potts, has explosions of power for a game full of action, and Hulk can be equipped with his Infinity Gauntlet with 4 Infinity Collectible Stones- the other gems of the Infinity are included in the Avengers HQ Attack Set (76131).
• With its amazing action figures and fun building templates, this popular 482-piece toy is great for playing alone or with others and is a great gift for kids ages 8 and up.
• The helicopter to be built is more than 11 cm high, 25 cm long and 19 cm wide. All models and characters can be easily combined with other LEGO Marvel sets for even more action and play in the superhero universe.
• No batteries needed: this Marvel Avengers set consists of LEGO bricks and powered solely by the creativity and imagination of children; their stories of superheroes are never short of energy!
• Is this construction toy suitable for a child new to LEGO construction? • No worries. The set includes easy-to-follow instructions so that the child can start building models as soon as the box is opened.
• LEGO Marvel Avengers playsets offer children (and all superhero fans) a thrilling world of construction and play, to relive movie scenes, create their own stories, or exhibit collection models.
• LEGO building sets meet the highest industry standards and meet stringent internal quality standards, which ensure that all bricks are compatible with each other and can be easily assembled and separated: no super-power is required!
• The bricks and LEGO elements of this model have been dropped, bitten and tested in every way imaginable, to ensure total safety for young superheroes.