The penultimate month of the year would be an appropriate time to reveal the earliest new stuff for next year. LEGO is an old hand with this, blitzing January 1 set releases during November at the earliest. Yesterday we got a good look at some of the upcoming products for the Marvel corner of LEGO. Now we take a look at the LEGO Star Wars batch, or some of them at least. These reveals officially confirm some of the rumors we’ve shared here on The Brick Show. LEGO Star Wars is really hyping the Battle of Hoth from “The Empire Strikes Back.” Just look at these two new upcoming sets.
If you’ve already gotten (or made plans for) the UCS AT-AT (75313), then get these too. One is a vehicle to complement the big four-legged walker. The other adds more ground troops to the Galactic Empire’s assault force on the Rebel Alliance’s Echo Base. You’ve got it: a LEGO Star Wars Battle Pack after quite a while. And it’s not like the Rebels are underrepresented either. Luke Skywalker’s fighting the AT-AT while Chewbacca and a Hoth Rebel take on this new chicken-legged walker. Here they are, as covered by Brickset:
Snowtrooper Battle Pack (75320)
105 pieces |4 minifigures | $9.99
Let young fans build their own army and recreate Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back action with the Snowtrooper Battle Pack (75320). It features 4 LEGO® minifigures with assorted blaster weapons, a buildable Imperial Hoth speeder bike, stud-shooting E-Web heavy repeating blaster and snow trench with extra ammunition. This building toy makes an awesome little gift or reward for creative kids aged 6 and up, to boost their collection of Snowtroopers and add new play possibilities to their other LEGO Star Wars™ sets.
- Building set for battle play – With this LEGO® Star Wars™ Snowtrooper Battle Pack (75320), youngsters can build an army and reimagine epic Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back scenes
- 4 LEGO® minifigures – A Hoth Scout Trooper and 3 Snowtroopers, plus 2 blaster guns, a blaster rifle and blaster pistol
- Mini builds – An Imperial Hoth speeder bike (which also combines with the 75313 AT-AT set), stud-shooting E-Web heavy repeating blaster and a snow trench with extra ammunition
586 pieces | 3 minifigures (plus 1 buildable probe droid) | $49.99
Youngsters can recreate dramatic Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back action with the first-ever LEGO® brick-built model of the AT-ST from the Battle of Hoth (75322). It has an opening hatch and roof for access to the minifigure cockpit, a wheel-operated rotating head, 2 spring-loaded shooters and posable legs. A cool gift for trend-setting kids aged 9 and up, this building toy also features 3 LEGO Star Wars™ minifigures, including Chewbacca with snow decoration, plus an Imperial Probe Droid LEGO figure, to inspire creative play.
- The first buildable LEGO® Star Wars™ model of a Battle of Hoth AT-ST – With this authentically detailed building toy (75322), fans can recreate epic Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back scenes
- 3 LEGO® minifigures and a droid – Chewbacca with snow decoration, Hoth AT-ST Pilot and Hoth Rebel Trooper, each with weapons, plus an Imperial Probe Droid LEGO figure
- Lots of play-inspiring features – The AT-ST walker features a minifigure cockpit accessible via a hatch and opening roof, a wheel-operated rotating head, 2 spring-loaded shooters and posable legs
Like the LEGO Marvel stuff we covered yesterday, these ones come out on January 2022.