We all know this is coming. With us now in the middle of November, Black Friday draws ever nearer. With that highly-anticipated event come the expected special deals and new releases courtesy of LEGO. In fact, some of those surprises are already known. LEGO’s got big sets like the Star Wars UCS AT-AT (75313) accompanied by multiple GWPs. But the rest remain unknown; or at least they were. LEGO.com Australia revealed even more deals for Black Friday this past weekend according to Brickset. We make note of them even as the other LEGO.com portals officially list the same by now.
Officially, the Black Friday/Cyber Monday period runs November 26-29. But if you’re a LEGO VIP member then the fun starts earlier for you; one weekend earlier in fact. VIPs can get these special deals from November 20 to 21. They will rerun for everybody on the weekend after that. Here’s what LEGO’s got lined up:
- Doubled VIP Points (naturally)
- VIP GWP: Retro Tin Sign (evoking old LEGO box covers) – collectible with LEGO purchases over $309
- GWP Early Access: Santa’s Front Yard (40484) – collectible with LEGO purchases over $229
- VIP Reward Center Sale (discount VIP points on rewards)
- Vintage Camera set – 2,000 VIP point redemption, while stocks last
See how advantageous LEGO VIP membership can be? You get a shot at these deals early before everyone else storms in on Black Friday. If you miss it then, there’s always November 26-29. That’s when the LEGO Star Wars UCS AT-AT (75313) launches.