Thanks to its core concept of building and assembling, LEGO has long been crossing into numerous and different niche hobbies. Model railroads? LEGO’s got many sets for that over the years. Their vehicle lines, particularly Technic, could go toe-to-toe with conventional plastic model kits. Even LEGO Botanical with its brick-built blossoms more than hold their own aesthetics-wise against artificial flowers. But the best work LEGO does is undoubtedly with model buildings, obviously. And with the approach of the 2022 Holiday season, their latest addition to the Winter Village set line is ready. In fact, LEGO Shop online has listed it.
Brickset tells us that the 2022 LEGO Icons (formerly Creator Expert) Winter Village set has finally been revealed. If you feel the previous Winter Village sets have been leaning too “residential” then take heart. The Icons Holiday Main Street (10308) is anything but. Build a busy commercial hub for your LEGO Winter Village with two storefronts and some public transportation. Nothing says “traditional” Christmas shopping like a trip to the toy store or music shop. Shoppers with grocery bags can then wait for the Main Street cable car on a roadside stop. And their wait won’t be boring with nearby mailbox, clock post and Christmas tree to liven things up.
Expect the Icons Winter Village Holiday Main Street (10308) to launch next month, October 7. Further product details down below:
Age 18+ | 1,514 pieces | 6 minifigures | $99.99 | Coming October 7
Packed with yuletide cheer, the LEGO® Holiday Main Street (10308) set is the latest addition to the popular LEGO Winter Village Collection. Build a sweet Christmas village display complete with a toy store, music store and shoppers, plus the store owners and their cozy apartments. Then build the streetcar, ready to take the shoppers home after a fun outing.
- A festive tradition – Enjoy quality time crafting all the details of this Holiday Main Street (10308) buildable model with a toy store, music store, shoppers, store owners and their cozy apartments
- Hop on the streetcar – Assemble all the details of the streetcar, ready to transport the minifigures. It’s decorated for Christmas and includes 4 seats for passengers
- Let’s go shopping – Head to the Santa’s Toys and Games toy store and H. Jollie’s music store to find toys and musical instruments, all waiting to make someone’s Christmas dreams come true
- Time to relax – When the working day is over, the store owners can relax in their apartments. Discover cozy details with a tree, presents and bed in the toy store, and a dining area in the music store
- 6 minifigures – Bring the LEGO® Christmas village display to life with the set’s ensemble of minifigures. There are 2 shoppers, a child mailing a letter to Santa, 2 store owners and a streetcar driver
- Powered Up compatible – Motorize the model by adding LEGO® Powered Up and the option to add your own track and lights (all sold separately)