The LEGO Group has teamed up once more with DC to bring you an incredible addition to the LEGO Batman Collection – the LEGO Batcave Shadowbox 76252. Officially revealed earlier today, this amazing set is packed with intricate details and iconic features that will bring back the 90s nostalgia for all devoted Batman fans.
Explore the LEGO Batcave Shadowbox 76252 from “Batman Returns”
Inspired by the popular 1992 Warner Bros. Pictures’ movie “Batman Returns,” the LEGO Batcave Shadowbox 76252 captures the essence of the Batcave in stunning detail. Housed within a display box shaped like the iconic Batman emblem, the Batcave takes center stage. Step into the world of Batman as you uncover clever functions and gadgets, just like the ones found in his secret lair.
Unleash Your Imagination with the LEGO Batcave Shadowbox 76252 Set.
The highlight of the set is the iconic Batmobile, a pop culture symbol of Batman’s crime-fighting tech. The cut-out Batcave in itself is filled with exciting features and surprises. You can rearrange the furniture, change the images on the big screen, discover hidden treasures in the vault, open secret doors. The LEGO Batcave Shadowbox 76252, and even light up the LEGO scene with a special brick.
Brand New Minifigures of the LEGO Batcave Shadowbox 76252 Set
Alongside the Batcave and Batmobile, the LEGO Batcave Shadowbox 76252 includes new minifigure iterations that bring the Batman universe to life. Other than the Caped Crusader, this LEGO 18+ set also comes with newer versions of the enigmatic Catwoman and the cunning Penguin. You’ll also find familiar faces like Bruce Wayne, Alfred Pennyworth, and Max Shreck among the rest of the set’s seven minifigures.
When and Where to Get the LEGO Batman Shadowbox 76252.
The highly anticipated LEGO Batman Shadowbox set will be available exclusively for LEGO VIP members starting June 5, 2023, at LEGO’s home shopping portal, and at any LEGO Store nearest you. While on June 8, 2023, it will be released to the general public, with a price tag of $399.99.
Don’t Miss Out on the LEGO “Batman Returns” Batcave Shadowbox!
Make sure to secure your very own LEGO set that brings the world of Batman Returns to life. Explore the secrets of the Batcave, embark on exciting missions with the Batmobile, and collect the exclusive minifigures. Whether you join the LEGO VIP program for early access or wait until June 8th, 2023, get ready for an adventure like no other in the LEGO Batman universe.
Check out the set’s official product description below. Click on the link below if you want to add it to your LEGO wishlist.
LEGO Batcave Shadowbox 76252 Product Details
3,981 pieces | Includes Max Shreck, The Penguin, Catwoman, 2 versions of Batman, Alfred Pennyworth and Bruce Wayne minifigures | $399.99 | Coming Soon on June 8, 2023
Adult enthusiasts can recreate the iconic Batcave™ from 1992’s Batman Returns™ movie with the LEGO® DC Batman™ Batcave – Shadow Box (76252). This 3,981-piece tableau incorporates movable items, minifigures and a feature-rich Batmobile™ to produce a detailed and dynamic display piece that will captivate all who see it.
Batman drama in a display case
Measuring over 20 in. (51 cm) wide, this Batcave tableau contains an assortment of authentic details, including movable items that can be controlled from the rear. Users can turn the chair, change the computer screen and open and close the tool store and illuminated Batsuit™ vault. For extra realism, a Batmobile with a variety of hands-on features is included along with 7 minifigures: Max Shreck, The Penguin™, Catwoman™, 2 versions of Batman, Alfred Pennyworth™ and Bruce Wayne™. For added convenience, a digital version of the set’s building instructions can be found on the LEGO Builder app.
- A Batman™ tableau – Adult enthusiasts can capture the drama and style of the Batcave™ from 1992’s Batman Returns™ movie with the LEGO® DC
- Batman Batcave – Shadow Box (76252) active display model
- Authentic details – The scene includes a feature-rich Batmobile™ and 7 minifigures: Max Shreck, The Penguin™, Catwoman™, 2 versions of Batman™, Alfred Pennyworth™ and Bruce Wayne™
- Dynamic action – Movable items can be controlled from the rear: turn the chair, change the computer screen and open and close the tool store and illuminated Batsuit™ vault
- Realistic Batmobile™ – The roof opens for the Batman™ minifigure with the fabric cape to enter. Turning the cog on the side causes 2 hidden shooters to appear. A flame element attaches to the exhaust
- Gift for adults – Experienced model-makers and Super Hero movie enthusiasts will find this rewarding build-and-display project provides pleasure long after the construction work is over
- Collectible curio – Measuring over 11 in. (29 cm) high, 20 in. (51 cm) wide and 5.5 in. (14 cm) deep, this celebration of Batman™ style will add interest to any home or workplace