Back in September, LEGO teased a series of art prints that could be availed of through their VIP program. Of the four prints, three depicted the Disney Princesses Rapunzel, Elsa and Belle. The fourth was a LEGO Marvel art print featuring Spider-Man. Following the reveal, the LEGO Disney Princess prints got packed into a special set bundle (5007204) for LEGO.com UK. That was in addition to being available on LEGO VIP’s Rewards the normal way. But for some reason the Marvel Spider-Man art print didn’t follow them to the latter as intended. Was it cancelled?
The Brick Fan says no. Be informed that the LEGO Spider-Man Comic art print (5007043) can now be redeemed at the VIP Rewards Center. If you need a refresher, this print shows LEGO Spider-Man rescuing J. Jonah Jameson from the super-villain-besieged Daily Bugle. Yep, it’s pretty much an artsy rendition of the epic LEGO Marvel 18+ set, Daily Bugle (76178). Considering what transpired this past weekend, we might understand why LEGO held off on launching this print with the Disney Princesses. It neatly piggybacks on the premiere hype of the MCU’s “Spider-Man: No Way Home,” which released on December 17.
Even better, LEGO VIP members only need 450 VIP points to redeem this print from the Rewards Center. We’re talking 200 points less than for the Princesses’ art prints. About the only shortcoming we might find is that no LEGO bundles for the Spider-Man print and Daily Bugle (76178) exist. The aforementioned LEGO Marvel set is also temporarily out of stock at LEGO.com at present. But hey: LEGO-Marvel fan? Are you VIP program member too? Then what are you waiting for? Get this sweet print.
The craziness of Black Friday weekend finally winds down with Cyber Monday, this November 29. While some of the Black Friday Deals are still on, one-day Cyber Monday offers are in the forefront now. We covered some of them before going into the weekend. Now, let’s review what to expect this Cyber Monday, as well as new stuff we learned.
- LEGO Fleece Blanket – GWP with VIP purchases over $200
- $5 discount voucher – get with redemption of 455 VIP points (usual rate at 650 points)
Here’s something else, but only if you’re a LEGO VIP member:
Most other deals from Black Friday still apply until today: GWPs Santa’s Front Yard (40484) and Seasonal Holiday Tree (in-store). And let’s not forget the VIP sweepstakes with a million VIP points at stake. Go get that last bit of LEGO shopping in before Cyber Monday winds down.
Want to get a head start on collecting LEGO sets but can’t be bothered to hunt them down individually? You could always keep an eye out for the bundles. LEGO and its retail partners tend to release them every once in a while. Just last month, Walmart gave us three LEGO Marvel “Mech Armor” sets in an affordable 3-in-1 Pack (66671). The arctic base LEGO City sets from a few years ago also got bundled courtesy of LEGO.com UK in 2018. It’s their corner of the LEGO online store that brings us this new collection of sets from LEGO Disney.
Brick Fanatics tells us that LEGO.com for UK now lists a Disney Princess Ultimate Celebration Bundle (5007204). Sounds cool for a Disney fan, huh? Then again, the bundle consists of just one LEGO Disney Princess set. The other sets are from the LEGO DOTS theme, plus two Disney key-chains and two early 2021 VIP rewards. Consider this list of contents:
All these could be had from LEGO UK at £74.99/€84.99. Adding the individual prices of the above gives us the total £92.93/€103.93, so the bundle price is a good deal. The LEGO Disney Princess Ultimate Celebration Bundle (5007204) is available now, ahead of Black Friday. If you’re in the UK and fancy these items then it’s best to get the bundle now. Getting two VIP rewards is a nice bonus.
Last Saturday and Sunday the LEGO VIP Weekend gave way some sweet promotional items (GWP or VIP point redemption). One item, Santa’s Front Yard (40484), will return for Black Friday through Cyber Monday. The rest did not…or at least so we thought. One item from that VIP Weekend wasn’t even a LEGO-brick set at all. It was a nifty tin plate, artificially aged, and sporting an old LEGO logo. The LEGO Retro Tin (5007016) required an above-average minimum purchase threshold to be acquired as GWP. Apparently enough people liked it, or there are still leftovers, that LEGO extended its promo.
As Brick Fanatics tells us, redemption of the LEGO Retro Tin (5007016) went beyond the VIP Weekend window. As of this writing VIP collectors can still claim it for a minimum LEGO purchase of over $250. The extended promo will last until this Thursday, November 25. Yes, it’ll end before Black Friday. But the operative word might be “probably,” especially if not enough people are getting the item to clear supplies. Still, there are enough big-priced LEGO sets to get right now to reach $250. Let’s find out if LEGO decides to extend this GWP redemption anew later this week.
In case the excitement of the LEGO VIP weekend this past weekend made you forget: that was only the appetizer. The real highlight of November for shoppers is Black Friday/Cyber Monday. For the year 2021 that runs from November 26 to 29. LEGO’s November 20-21 VIP weekend had some special offers recurring for Black Friday. And of course, let’s not forget the LEGO Star Wars UCS AT-AT (75313) launching that day. We’ll also get new treats, some of which go active only on Cyber Monday. The Brick Fan got the scoop on a Cyber Monday VIP gift. LEGO Shop tells us the rest of it.
About that LEGO VIP item, it was spotted by The Brick Fan first on LEGO Shop Australia. They also posted the Black Friday/Cyber Monday promotions, seconded later by the rest of LEGO.com worldwide. What are we expecting this weekend? These:
- LEGO Star Wars Luke Skywalker’s Lightsaber (40483) – GWP with the UCS AT-AT (75313), a Black Friday launch
- Seasonal set Santa’s Front Yard (40484) – GWP with LEGO purchases over $170
- Seasonal Holiday Tree – in-store GWP with LEGO purchases over $40
And here we have the LEGO VIP exclusive offers:
- Rewards Sale – vouchers and discounted VIP rewards starting Black Friday
- VIP Sweepstakes – VIP members can join, no purchases needed; chance to win 1 million VIP points!
Finally, these VIP offers kick in ONLY for Cyber Monday, November 29:
- LEGO Fleece Blanket – GWP with VIP purchases over $200
- $5 discount voucher – get with redemption of 455 VIP points (usual rate at 650 points)
Enjoy your Black Friday/Cyber Monday LEGO shopping! This too is but a prelude for the hectic Holiday rush, after all.
For LEGO VIP members, the most recent event for them – a week of double-points – came and went last weekend. Promo periods like these prove time and time again that joining LEGO’s VIP program is a great idea. Points for additional purchases, early access to hot new products and exclusives never run out when you’re a VIP. Already, LEGO is charting out a new special period next month for VIP members to take advantage of. Black Friday falls on November, remember? Expect those VIP events to come one after the other.
As The Brick Fan tells us, LEGO Shop@Home replaced the already-concluded Double-VIP Points event for a VIP Weekend announcement. The event runs one weekend from November 20 to 21. LEGO made no announcements on what to expect in those two days, leaving that reveal for November 15. Of course, we can probably count on a renewed 2x VIP Points period at minimum. Furthermore, considering LEGO’s Black Friday event scheduled November 26-29, VIP weekend could also surprise with an early set reveal. LEGO loves to spring Black Friday exclusive sets on VIP members. The November 15 reveal date might also confirm/debunk the long-rumored LEGO Star Wars Hoth AT-AT (75313). Many possibilities await LEGO collectors next month, doubly so if they’re VIPs.
When we in The Brick Show would feature the LEGO VIP program, what sort of news excites you most? The early access for new upcoming sets might be a strong possibility; why wait after all? Or maybe you look forward more to promos on VIP points. That’s good, especially when LEGO decides to double VIP points for a limited period of time. In fact, our announcing double points used to happen more frequently until LEGO stopped advertising them on store calendars. Now we have to catch them on Shop@Home updates, or perhaps the occasional rumor.
The Brick Fan would have it that LEGO UK might be planning double VIP points next week. This month of October tended to be the usual period for 2x VIP promos, so the timing can be considered appropriate. This double-point period apparently runs from Monday the 11th to Sunday the 17th. Only LEGO UK looks to be gearing up for this, understandable perhaps given their cheaper VIP discount vouchers. Furthermore, compared to past 2x VIP events, the duration on this rumored period falls short. There’s a 2x graphic in the VIP page for LEGO Shop@Home US, but that doesn’t seem to be connected at all.
October 1 is the next big date in 2021 for LEGO collectors. Quite the number of new and sought-after sets will be debuting next-next-next Friday. For some the wait is already bordering on unbearable. Then again, some lucky LEGO buyers might even get early access to some of those October 1 releases. You know them as the VIPs, and joining the program is one of the greatest benefits for LEGO shoppers. Last week we featured the Holiday seasonal set LEGO Creator Expert Santa’s Visit (10293). A LEGO VIP won’t have to wait for October 1st. He can get it now.
Indeed, the VIP mark is on at the LEGO Shop@Home listing for the Santa’s Visit set (10293). Its availability on the LEGO VIP program started September 16. And at $99.99 it’s a sweet and early deal. A Christmas-themed house to add to a LEGO winter village with four minifigures is a go for seasonal collectors. With a nicely laid-out interior and a chimney big enough to fit a Santa Claus minifig, the house of LEGO Santa’s Visit (10293) is one seasonal set that mustn’t be missed. It’s available for LEGO VIPs now, and for everyone else this coming October 1.
Being a LEGO VIP is awesome. We’ve given readers that song and dance before, but it’s one that we’ll keep repeating. After all, why not become a LEGO VIP? Early access to new sets, gifts-with-purchases, VIP points and Sweepstakes for cool stuff is nothing to sneeze at. And every now and then, LEGO doubles the points for selected LEGO sets for limited periods. That’s great if you’re planning on buying a set that was awarded double-points. This month, two videogame-related LEGO sets are carrying this bonus for you LEGO VIPs.
LEGO Shop@Home is shining the spotlight on two sets from LEGO Minecraft, released in May. Take a gander at The Sky Tower (21173) and The Modern Treehouse (21174). Both LEGO Minecraft sets are worth double the VIP points for all of September.
“Minecraft” aficionados who love LEGO will appreciate the uncommon brick items and minifigure variants both sides offer. Who can say no to brick-built Flying Phantoms (Sky Tower) or a Charged Creeper (Modern Treehouse)?
On Shop@Home US the LEGO Minecraft Sky Tower (21173) is normally estimated at 390 points. Modern Treehouse (21174) meanwhile has about 780. At double points for September, LEGO VIPs can earn 780 for buying 21173 online, or 1,560 points for 21174. This only lasts until September 30 so don’t delay. If you happen to join the VIP program now then you’ll also receive a free minifigure keychain. This gift’s available until the end of the year, or while supplies last.
The Sky Tower (21173)
Sky-high Minecraft creativity
Kids use cool, authentic Minecraft features to fly into the sky and build a floating blacksmith’s house, a soaring tower and a garden island. The play possibilities range from growing vegetables to battling flying phantoms. This accessory-packed playset is infinitely reconfigurable so kids can rebuild, reimagine and enjoy endless adventures – just like in the online game, but with hands-on, creative construction.
- LEGO® Minecraft™ The Sky Tower (21173) incorporates a diverse range of buildable environments that reconfigure in infinite ways to inspire Minecraft adventures that never end.
- Includes a Pilot figure with elytra wings, netherite helmet, firework rocket and trident; 2 flying phantoms; an orange tabby cat; and lots of authentic accessories.
- This fantastically versatile playset encourages kids to continually adapt their creations and explore new adventures. It’s just like the video game, but with hands-on, creative construction.
- Minecraft™ players and creative builders aged 8 and up will enjoy endless hands-on, immersive pleasure with this imagination-inspiring playset.
- Measuring over 7 in. (18 cm) high, 6 in. (15 cm) wide and 5 in. (12 cm) deep, this reconfigurable set is ideal for imaginative play, creative display and combining with other LEGO® Minecraft™ sets.
- The colorful playset contains many authentic Minecraft™ accessories, including a crafting table, anvil, grindstone, soul lanterns, potatoes, beetroots and a barrel of fish.
The Modern Treehouse (21174)
Endlessly reconfigurable Minecraft treehouse
Kids build 4 very different rooms – kitchen, library, study and bedroom – then add a variety of authentic Minecraft accessories – from furniture and bedding to tools and TNT. The set invites kids to rebuild and reconfigure again and again and to explore imaginative play-and-display possibilities that never end. Rooms don’t even have to be attached to the tree. The set is ideal for children whose imaginations stretch beyond the walls of a traditional dollhouses.
- LEGO® Minecraft™ The Modern Treehouse (21174) is a large, detailed and extremely versatile playset featuring 4 endlessly reconfigurable rooms packed with authentic Minecraft features.
- Includes a charged Creeper™ figure and a panda skin, ocelot skin, zombie, cat and chicken from the online Minecraft™ game, plus lots of authentic accessories.
- Children will rebuild and reconfigure this wonderfully convertible and customizable playset again and again to explore imaginative play-and-display possibilities that never end.
- This build-and-display modular treehouse is ideal for any Minecraft™ or model-making enthusiast aged 9 and up. It makes an ideal birthday present, holiday gift, or special treat.
- Measuring over 11 in. (29 cm) high, 7 in. (20 cm) wide and 6 in. (17 cm) deep, this impressive set is perfect for imaginative play, creative display and combining with other LEGO® Minecraft™ sets.
- The colorful playset contains many authentic Minecraft™ accessories, including tools,furniture and TNT.
LEGO has now made available the LEGO Ideas Seinfeld (21328) for early VIP access starting today. And if you are looking forward to adding this to your collection, now is the best time to probably do so as a LEGO VIP.
Coming in at 1,326 pieces, the LEGO Ideas Seinfeld (21328) is based on the iconic 90s TV show which began 32 years ago. This commemorative set features the TV production set for Jerry Seinfeld’s apartment (similar to what LEGO also offered with the LEGO Ideas Central Perk 21319 and the LEGO Creator Expert The Friends Apartments 10292).
Like its predecessors, the LEGO Ideas Seinfeld (21328) is expected to have a following among AFOLs and has a good chance to be temporarily out of stock anytime soon. You may add this set to your list of LEGO favorites by clicking on the affiliate link below or purchase the set for $80.
1,326 pieces | $79.99
Seinfeld was ‘the show about nothing’ that made everyone laugh, and now you can celebrate the legendary TV sitcom with this collectible LEGO® Ideas Seinfeld display model (21328) of Jerry’s apartment. It’s packed with authentic details to delight fans, such as the kitchen/living room where Jerry and friends would hang out and the hallway from where neighbor Kramer would burst in. Accessory elements include a blue statue, muffin top, painting of Uncle Leo, Prognosis Negative videotape, Commando 8 air conditioner, and Festivus pole.
There are LEGO minifigures of 5 beloved Seinfeld characters, Jerry Seinfeld, George Costanza, Cosmo Kramer, Elaine Benes, and Newman, to spark nostalgic memories of sidesplitting scenes. The set also includes a small, buildable stage for stand-up comedian Jerry.
This model kit is part of a collection of LEGO sets for creative adults. It makes a wonderful 1990s nostalgia gift for yourself or for Seinfeld fans or LEGO enthusiasts in your life.
- Relive scenes from the classic 1990s TV sitcom about nothing with this fantastic LEGO® Ideas Seinfeld display model (21328), featuring a brick-built recreation of Jerry’s apartment.
- Includes 5 minifigures: Jerry Seinfeld, George Costanza, Cosmo Kramer, Elaine Benes, and Newman, with accessory elements including a microphone, pretzel, fishing rod, slice of bread, and fish in a bag.
- Jerry’s apartment features a kitchen with a buildable counter, fridge with Superman™ sticker, microwave, oven, and more, a living room with a sofa, armchair, and tables, plus an office area.
- Also includes a buildable stage and accessory elements inspired by the show, including a statue, muffin top, Prognosis Negative videotape, Commando 8 air conditioner, and Festivus pole.
- The model measures over 5.5 in. (14 cm) high, 13 in. (33 cm) wide, and 7 in. (18 cm) deep. A delightful display piece for your home, the set is also a super gift idea for Seinfeld and LEGO® fans.
- The set is fun to build solo or with friends and family to pass on your love of the Seinfeld TV show – you’ll want to photograph and share pictures of this charming, collectible item of memorabilia.
- This 1,326-piece set comes with an illustrated booklet about Seinfeld, the set’s fan creator and LEGO® designers, plus step-by-step instructions to make the building process a pleasure.