Just a few moments ago, another welcome surprise came from Walmart’s online portal. Though I’m not quite sure if this is accidental on the part of the online retailer, but it sure gave credence to what was rumored across LEGO fan forums for quite some time.
As of this writing, Walmart has not officially removed the listing of a LEGO BrickHeadz Jack Skellington and Sally (41630) set, though no images were uploaded as of the moment. But just in case the brick police come to clean things up, here’s a screenshot from Walmart’s site.
The Walmart listing has no further details other than the official set name and set number, but rumor has it that this ghoulish pair of BrickHeadz will be available in October together with the rest of other LEGO BrickHeadz sets slated to be released during the fall season. Now, I’m not really a fan of Tim Burton’s A Nightmare Before Christmas except when I saw Tyler’s re-creation of Jack Skellington’s House over at Build Better Bricks. That custom MOC which I did a review before, really won me over. Though I find it hard to imagine how these skinny characters from Tim Burton’s film will render in LEGO BrickHeadz format, I’m excited to see how they will turn out.
On a similar note, Brickset has listed the following list of upcoming LEGO BrickHeadz to watch out for following the summer wave of releases.
Expected July release
- Harry Potter & Hedwig (416150); $14.99
- Hermione Granger (41616); $9.99
- Elsa (41617); $9.99
- Anna & Olaf (41618); $14.99 US
- Darth Vader (41619); $9.99 US
- Stormtrooper (41620); $9.99 US
Expected August release
- Steve & Creeper (41612); $19.99 (Target Exclusive)
- Newt & Dumbledore (41621); $19.99 (Target Exclusive)
- Mickey Mouse (41624); $9.99
- Minnie Mouse (41625); $9.99
Expected October release
- Groot & Rocket Raccoon (41626); $14.99
- Luke & Yoda (41627); $14.99
- Princess Leia (41628); $9.99
- Boba Fett (41629); $9.99
- Jack Skellington & Sally (41630); $19.99 (Walmart Exclusive)
We’ll keep on a lookout for these sets from time to time so be sure to keep tabs with. Thanks to The Brick Fan for the tip