We saw their official images last month, and now, thanks to Bothan intel from RebelScum, we have now obtained the complete product descriptions for this year’s offering of LEGO Star Wars Summer sets, scheduled to be released sometime in June. These sets are getting more popular with the masses, with the Bounty Hunter Speeder Bike Battle Pack (75167) getting plenty of attention recently. This set, together with the UCS Snowspeeder (75144), has been on display at the recent Star Wars Celebration in Orlando along side with other previously released LEGO Star Wars sets.
Let’s take a closer look at the rest of this year’s LEGO Star Wars summer sets.
First Order Transport Speeder Battle Pack (75166)
Price: $14.99; Pieces: 117
Support the Imperial troops with the First Order Transport Speeder Battle Pack. Send enemy forces running for cover with the stud shooters and detach the shields and batons to arm the Stormtroopers. Then fire up the Flametrooper’s flamethrower and march into battle!
Send in reinforcements with the First Order Transport Speeder!
Join the battle with the First Order Transport Speeder, with space for 2 minifigures, stud shooters, and detachable stud blasters, shields and batons, plus 4 minifigures.
Expand your LEGO Star Wars forces with the First Order Transport Speeder Battle Pack, featuring space for 2 minifigures, front and rear stud shooters, and detachable stud blasters, batons and new-for-June-2017 shield elements for the First Order Stormtroopers. This set includes 4 minifigures.
- Includes 4 minifigures: 2 First Order Stormtroopers, a First Order Flametrooper and a First Order Officer.
- Features space for 2 minifigures, front and rear stud shooters, and detachable stud blasters, batons and new-for-June-2017 Stormtrooper shield elements.
- Engage the enemy and fire the stud shooters!
- Detach the batons and shields and get the troopers ready for battle.
- Weapons include 2 batons, 3 stud blasters and a flamethrower.
- Measures over 1” (3cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and2” (6cm) wide.
Bounty Hunter Speeder Bike Battle Pack (75167)
Price $14.99; Pieces: 122
Help Dengar, Bossk, IG-88 and 4-LOM track down their bounty with the fast speeder bike. Zoom over planet surfaces and fire the stud shooters to blast through any obstacle. These bounty hunters are on the hunt!
Go bounty hunting with the super-fast speeder bike!
Go hunting with Dengar, Bossk, IG-88 and 4-LOM with their sleek Bounty Hunter Speeder Bike, with stud shooters, minifigure seat, backpack and blue elements, plus 5 weapons.
Get Dengar, Bossk, IG-88 and 4-LOM on the move with their own custom Bounty Hunter Speeder Bike. With striking blue elements, 2 stud shooters and space on the back for a backpack, this speeder bike battle pack will send your LEGO Star Wars adventures into overdrive!
- Includes 3 minifigures: Dengar, Bossk and 4-LOM, plus an IG-88 figure.
- Features space to sit a minifigure, 2 stud shooters, blue elements and a backpack.
- Blast your way through any defense with the stud shooters!
- Weapons include 4 stud blasters and IG-88’s blaster rifle.
- Add some speed to your LEGO Star Wars collection!
- Measures over 1” (4cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 6” (16cm) wide.
Jakku Quadjumper (75178)
Price $49.99; Pieces: 457
Help Rey, Finn and BB-8 escape from Jakku before they’re caught by the First Order Stormtrooper and Unkar’s Thug! Can they make it to the Quadjumper in time and make a quick escape, or will you hit the button on top to send the engines flying… just like in the Star Wars: The Force Awakens movie! That’s for you to decide…
Escape Jakku in the powerful Quadjumper!
Escape Unkar’s Thug with the Jakku Quadjumper, featuring an opening cockpit, rear gunner station, stud shooters and explode function, plus 4 minifigures and BB-8 figure.
Create your own action-packed LEGO Star Wars adventures with the Jakku Quadjumper, featuring an opening 2-minifigure cockpit, opening rear compartment with gunner station, 2 front stud shooters, detachable rear stud blaster and 4 big engines with an explode function to send them flying. Includes 4 minifigures and a BB-8 figure.
- Includes four minifigures: Rey, Finn, Unkar’s Thug and a First Order Stormtrooper, plus a BB-8 figure.
- Features an opening two-minifigure cockpit, front stud shooters, rear compartment with gunner station, detachable rear stud blaster and four big engines with explode function.
- Hit the button on top to send the engines flying!
- Weapons include Rey’s staff, two blasters and a blaster pistol.
- Also includes a thermal detonator element.
- Recreate exciting desert-planet scenes from the blockbuster Star Wars: The Force Awakens movie.
Rathtar Escape (75180)
Price: $79.99; Pieces: 836
Help Han and Chewbacca outwit Bala-Tik and his Guavian Security Soldiers aboard their freighter. Lower the blast door to trap them, hide under the floor for safety and then pull the fuse to release the deadly Rathtars! When you’re done, rearrange the freighter sections and plan your escape all over again!
Escape from Bala-Tik and the dreaded Rathtars!
Escape the jaws of the Rathtars with this modular freighter interior with lowering blast door, trapdoor with crawlspace, Rathtar release function and 5 minifigures.
Recreate epic scenes from Star Wars: The Force Awakens, as Han Solo and Chewbacca try to escape the clutches of Bala-Tik and his Guavian Security Soldiers aboard their freighter. Featuring a modular design for easy reconfiguration, the freighter sections contain authentic details like a lowering blast door, trapdoor and crawlspace in which to hide. Pull the correct fuse to release the 2 buildable Rathtar figures with posable tentacles and teeth, then rearrange the sections and play out another Rathtar escape! This great set includes 5 minifigures.
- Includes 5 minifigures: Han Solo, Chewbacca, Bala-Tik and 2 Guavian Security Soldiers.
- Also includes 2 buildable Rathtar figures with posable tentacles and teeth.
- Features a modular interior build for easy reconfiguration, control panel detailing, lowering blast door, trapdoor and crawlspace, and a Rathtar release function.
- Pull the fuse to release the mighty Rathtars!
- Lift the trapdoor and hide under the floor.
- Lower the blast door to trap Bala-Tik and his soldiers.
- Rearrange the freighter sections for a variety of play scenarios.
- Weapons include Han’s blaster pistol, Chewbacca’s bowcaster and 3 stud shooters with extra ammo.
- Accessory elements include a bucket and a bone.
- Recreate exciting scenes from the blockbuster movie Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- Freighter interior assembled end to end measures over 5” (15cm) high, 3” (9cm) wide and 15” (40cm) deep.
- Each Rathtar with tentacles closed measures over 1” (4cm) high, 2” (7cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
Republic Fighter Tank (75182)
Price: $24.99; Pieces: 305
Hover into battle with Aayla Secura against the Battle Droids! Open the hatch, sit the gunner in the cockpit and take aim with the dual stud shooters. Access the ammo store at the back to rearm and send those droids flying!
Pack a punch with the Republic Fighter Tank!
Destroy the droids with the Republic Fighter Tank, featuring a minifigure cockpit, elevating guns with stud shooters, ammo store, hover-look wheels, plus 2 minifigures and 2 figures.
Engage the Droid Army with this LEGO Star Wars Republic Fighter Tank, featuring an opening top hatch with minifigure cockpit, 2 elevating guns with stud shooters, rear ammo store and hidden wheels for a hover look. This set also includes 2 minifigures and 2 droid figures.
- Includes 2 minifigures: Aayla Secura and a Clone Trooper Gunner, plus 2 Battle Droid figures.
- Features an opening top hatch with minifigure cockpit, 2 elevating guns with stud shooters, rear ammo store and hidden wheels for a hover look.
- Elevate the stud shooters and blast the Battle Droids!
- Weapons include Aayla’s Lightsaber, 2 blasters and a blaster rifle.
- Accessory elements include a wrench and extra stud shooter ammo.
- Measures over 2” (7cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
Darth Vader Transformation (75183)
Price: 24.99; Pieces: 282
Rush to save Palpatine’s apprentice, Anakin, before it’s too late! Lower the table, twist the handle, push the helmet into place and raise the table again to reveal the evil Sith Lord, Darth Vader! Pretend to use his powers of the Force to send the medical droid and pillar flying. With Lord Vader, the Empire is complete!
Bring Darth Vader to life at the medical bay!
Transform Anakin into Vader with this medical bay set, featuring a turning table, helmet applicator, Force explode function, 3 minifigures and 2 buildable droids figures.
Recreate Anakin’s transformation into evil Darth Vader with this LEGO brick recreation of the medical bay scene from Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith. This detailed set features a table with space for Anakin that lowers and flips to reveal Vader, Emperor Palpatine’s greatest creation. You can also slide his iconic helmet into position and, like he did in the movie, pretend to use the power of the Force to send the buildable droid and Lightsaber rack flying! This multi-function set includes 3 minifigures and 2 buildable medical droid figures.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Emperor Palpatine, Anakin Skywalker and Darth Vader, plus 2 buildable medical droid figures.
- Features a double-sided, raising table to attach Anakin and Vader, helmet applicator, Lightsaber rack and Force explode function.
- Also includes 2 Lightsabers and medical tool elements.
- Lower Anakin on the table, twist the handle and raise evil Lord Vader!
- Push the applicator to place Vader’s iconic helmet into position.
- Activate Vader’s Force powers to send thingsflying!
- Measures over 3” (10cm) high, 6” (17cm) wide and 8” (22cm) deep.
Tracker I (75185)
Price: $69.99; Pieces: 557
Travel the galaxy in Tracker I as the M-OC Hunter Droid goes in search of the Freemakers. Grab weapons from the store, load the shooters, climb the access ladder into the cockpit and launch into space. Can Rowan avoid detection from the probe droid, or will he be locked in Tracker I’s prison cell and delivered to evil Emperor Palpatine? Only you can decide…
Search out the Freemakers with Tracker I!
Go hunting with Tracker I, featuring spring-loaded shooters, weapon store, access ladder, opening prison cell and opening cockpit, plus 3 minifigures and buildable probe droid figure.
Play out your own LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures encounters with this impressive tri-wing Tracker I model, featuring spring-loaded shooters on each wing and side hatches that reveal a weapon store, access ladder and a prison cell with space for a minifigure. Open the 3 windows of the minifigure cockpit and attach the M-OC Hunter Droid using the special shoulder armor element, before swivelling it into position for flight mode. This great set includes 3 minifigures plus a buildable probe droid figure.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Rowan, Emperor Palpatine and an M-OC Hunter Droid, plus a buildable Probe Droid figure.
- Features tri-wing design with a spring-loaded shooter on each wing, opening side hatches revealing a weapon store, access ladder and prison cell with space for a minifigure, and an opening 3-window cockpit with swivelling pilot function.
- Weapons include Palpatine’s Force Lightning elements, a blaster, 2 red Lightsabers and a blue Lightsaber.
- Also includes a handcuff element.
- Hold Rowan or other minifigure in the prison cell.
- Open out the 3 cockpit windows and attach the Hunter Droid.
- Shoulder armor element required to attach to the cockpit.
- Play out your own exciting adventures from the LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures animated TV series.
- Measures over 6” (17cm) high, 13” (34cm) long and 7” (20cm) wide.
The Arrowhead (75186)
Price: $89.99; Pieces: 775
Go on deep-space missions with The Arrowhead! Lift off the canopy and jump Zander, Kordi, Quarrie and R0-GR into the cockpit. Check the power crystal with the service cart and then head for the stars! If you encounter an Imperial ship, fire the missiles or flip out the ram to send it spinning into space!
Go head to head with the Empire aboard The Arrowhead!
Enter battle with The Arrowhead featuring an opening cockpit, crystal power source element, spring-loaded shooters and battering ram, plus service cart, 4 minifigures and R0-GR figure.
Act out perilous LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures missions with The Arrowhead. This aggressive-looking starship features a lift-off cockpit canopy with space for 3 minifigures and R0-GR inside, a transparent opening dome revealing the ship’s removable crystal power source element, 2 spring-loaded shooters and an impressive flip-out battering ram. There’s also a service cart with tools and ammo as an extra play starter.
- Includes 4 minifigures: Zander, Kordi, Quarrie and a Stormtrooper, plus a R0-GR figure.
- Features a lift-off cockpit canopy with space for 3 minifigures and R0-GR, a transparent opening dome with removable crystal power source element, 2 spring-loaded shooters and a flip-out battering ram.
- Also includes a service cart with tools and extra ammo.
- Weapons include 2 handguns with grappling hook and 2 blaster pistols.
- Accessory elements include a wrench and buzzsaw.
- Flip out the ram and get ready for space battle!
- Keep the ship maintained with the service cart.
- Play out your own exciting adventures from the LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures animated TV series.
- The Arrowhead measures over 2” (7cm) high, 20” (51cm) long and 9” (24cm) wide.
- Service cart measures over 1” (5cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide, and under 1” (2cm) high.