It’s never been too early to plan for tomorrow, or the next month. Just as LEGO kicked off their 2018 Store Calendar last December of the recently-concluded year of 2017, so now in January of 2018 their schedule of LEGO store activities for February has just been put up online.
The Brick Fan has gotten the first images of the February page for the 2018 LEGO Store Calendar, and given us this rundown of what to expect in terms of special promos and seasonal treats. Some of the listed freebies and events also carry over from their beginnings last January.
- January 19 – February 13: LEGO City Mining Play Event, still ongoing at LEGO Stores until the day before Valentine’s.
- January 28 – February 14: Free 60 Years of the LEGO Brick (40290) with a purchase of $125 or more. The giveaway ends this month, or while supplies still last.
- February 6 – 7: LEGO VIP Monthly Mini Model Build – Car and Gas Pump, available to LEGO VIP members.
- February 14: Free LEGO Friends Sunflower with a product purchase of $20 or more. Like the 60 Years of the LEGO Brick (40290), this is only for while supplies last.
- February 14 – March 4: Our next LEGO City Event at LEGO Stores, the Mountain Police Building.
- February 15: For grownup LEGO enthusiasts, there’s an Adults-Only Valentine Themed Building Night at LEGO Stores on this date. All interested participants need to register for the event.
- February 16 – 28: Celebrate the Chinese Zodiac’s Year of the Earth Dog LEGO-style by getting a free LEGO Seasonal Year of the Dog (40235) with a purchase of $88 or more. This too has limited supplies so act fast. However, you may also opt to build one of your own since the building instructions for this set has already been released.
- February 17 & 24: LEGO Life Meeting
LEGO will follow up their image uploads of the February 2018 Store Calendar with a PDF version soon. We will bring you any additional details about this update as soon as it’s made available.