LEGO’s next modular building set for 2020, and the 14th set in the series since the subtheme’s launch in 2007, has now been officially revealed. Following last year’s Corner Garage (10264), we now have the LEGO Creator Expert Bookshop (10270).
Fans of the modular building sets might consider the Bookshop as a welcome addition to their ever-growing collection of thriving cityscapes and minifig backdrops. The LEGO Creator Expert Bookshop (10270) comes in at 2,504 pieces and will retail for $179.99 USD beginning January 1st, 2020. Read on for more info about its product details together with some several crisp, official images. To be updated on its availability, be sure to add this set to your wishlist by clicking on the following link below.
2,504 pieces | $179.99
Recreate the charm of a backstreet bookshop that you might discover in any quaint village or town with this LEGO® Creator Expert collectors’ toy. The 3-storey bookshop and adjoining modular townhouse building is filled with fun building techniques and surprising details, including a display window, reading nook and an open-out design. Collectors will love to display this big 2,504-piece LEGO set proudly alongside their other modular buildings. An ever-growing modular house collection The LEGO Creator Expert Modular Buildings series is a premium collection of advanced, interconnecting buildings featuring authentic designs from around the world. LEGO sets that bring passion to life LEGO Creator Expert building sets are for adults and teenagers with a passion. From authentic buildings and classic cars to other objects of desire, Creator Expert advanced LEGO sets offer a world of nostalgia, escapism, self-expression, pure enjoyment and surprise.
- An advanced LEGO® Creator Expert Modular Buildings set bookshop with adjoining townhouse packed with surprising details and unexpected features that teenagers and adults will enjoy building and displaying with pride.
- This big 3-story LEGO® set features so many details, including a display window, bookshelves, reading nook and living spaces in the townhouse. 5 minifigures also help to really bring this collectors’ toy to life.
- This set is part of the Modular Buildings series – an ever-growing collection of interconnecting model toy buildings that combine to create amazing street scenes that builders and collectors love to own and display.
- With 2,504 pieces, this LEGO® building set for adults and teenagers makes an inspirational birthday, Christmas or special-occasion gift.
- Measuring over 11” (29cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 9” (25cm) deep, this buildable model makes for an impressive display piece on its own or as part of a larger Modular Buildings series street scene.
- With colorful, step-by-step building instructions, this advanced set offers a rewarding building experience, whether you’re building alone or sharing the experience with a loved one.
- Since 1958, LEGO® bricks have been tested to the highest industry standards to ensure consistency and compatibility, and that they connect and pull apart easily every time.
- At the LEGO Group, we drop, heat, crush, twist and analyze LEGO® pieces to make sure every building set meets the highest global safety and quality standards.